Sign in to follow this  
Mike Sweerin

commercial contracts info needed

May I join the list? If so, please send a copy to: pldoolittle AT bellsouth DOT net

Carlos,

I just saw this thread pop up again and realized that I never got mine. Can you re-send?

This is a sample fleet wash that we did a couple years back.

The second contract works for fast food chains with drive thrus or could be used with banks and etc.

These are contracts that were created a couple years ago but maybe someone can use the information to get started on a basic contract and build it from there.

Good Luck!!!

Well here I go, This has been a new experience for me in understanding just how little I was providing in a proposal. Who, what, where how and how much with some legal stuff attached....

That's what I get for thinking, again!!!!!

I had been looking for a resource such as this forum to bench-mark what I am doing on what others in the business are doing, the examples I see here on the forum have been an eye opener......Thanks very much to all that give/share so much.

The more I research and dig the more I find I need to work on.

Brent,

We are only about 45 minutes from you - I have some contracts that have been provided to us by corps operating in our area. Give me a call sometime, especially if you are doing new construction interiors - I may have a really good contact for you :)

Celeste

Brent,

We are only about 45 minutes from you - I have some contracts that have been provided to us by corps operating in our area. Give me a call sometime, especially if you are doing new construction interiors - I may have a really good contact for you :)

Celeste

You know this is exactly how that BNI works, everyone knowing someone.