Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Pssssst!! Guess what?

Question

71 answers to this question

Ahem? My my my we're getting impatient...

If it is bugging you then forget about the thread for a while, and you'll know when it pops back up and - voila!

As for pulling the thread....nope.

Beth

Impatient, annoyed and disgusted? Yep!

I think this is a rediculous waste of time for everyone that's posted in this thread since it was started. Sorry but this is not a professional way to go about announcing a business venture. I just think it's a silly waste of time and having said that. I'll leave you all to this game. I'm done with it, I have a business to run and several worthwhile projects to work on.

Then stop posting in the thread...sheesh.

And talk about professional...your last post wasn't exactly nice.

It is not unprofessional to put out a 'teaser' ad before you launch a product or service. Movie makers put out trailers to hook you months in advance. This is a form of advertising. It makes you want what you can't have - yet.

Beth

Henry,

from Beth

You dont what it is...
So your saying you know what I know? How would you know what I know unless I told you?

I think you have misunderstood that this was a question. This is a playful thread.

Please edit your last post #57

Thanks,

Rod~

Ummm

Since we are just guessing here...

You guys are teaming up w/ Steve Rowlett.

Selling RPC Chems and Wood Tux...

Beth & Celeste will dress up in Hooters uniforms and serve wings & cold adult beverages for the meetings.

The new organization will be called See RPC Make Dirt Run, Inc.

Membership is free and both message boards will merge so we can have single click access.

Dayum, Henry....you don't sound like your normal chipper self in the past few posts. Supwidat?

Guess we could all approach this with a "game theory" mentality and play it like a lateral thinking puzzle. Those are fun.

A little participation, suspense, anticipation, sounds like a proposition to me.

I have met Beth before and Rod too but never seen Celeste, hmmmm

Is she tall?

Is she short?

Ah I doubt it is that type of business.

I can take a guess but won't. For one reason I love how this thread is going, for two I am not privy to things and for 3 as I said do not know the Southern Belle, only the Northern gal.

So ladies dare to carry on :)

Impatient, annoyed and disgusted? Yep!

I think this is a rediculous waste of time for everyone that's posted in this thread since it was started. Sorry but this is not a professional way to go about announcing a business venture. I just think it's a silly waste of time and having said that. I'll leave you all to this game. I'm done with it, I have a business to run and several worthwhile projects to work on.

Umm Henry, you had time to post 8 replies in this thread? Whats wrong with a little teaser? It builds anticipation and that can help when releasing or presenting a new product. I'm waiting to find out just like the rest of us :beerchug:

Well I guess that's it then. I was wrong I thought it was about something else.

I don't understand why you would drop a product line that you have promoted and defended so heavily all this time, it doesn't make sense.

Henry,

I want to be really clear here. The announcement in the other forum has nothing to do with the forthcoming announcement in any way, shape or form.

The upcoming announcement has nothing to do with chemical, or sealer, or parts or equipment. That is all we will say now.

As for why we made the decision we did, the info you need is in the other thread. It was a business decision, and does not in any way reflect in the quality of the products, nor does it mean we will stop using them for ourselves.

Hope this clears that up...

Beth

She's Taking over the Grime scene. Or you came out with a breath mint called " Bad Beth " or you came out with a new wood and body oil all in one called " Extra -Celeste-ual " - Slogon ' what's good for wood is good for your woody.