Sign in to follow this  
John T

Spending the money

Question

Today was a good business spending day. I purchased The Quickbooks Premier Contractors addition brand new for $130 less then what Best Buy wanted.This quickbooks can handle merchant accounts with for $89 more dollars I can add the credit card swiper to my lap top. I also purchased the Wadu machine for $199 which is $375 less then what they sell it for around here. These 2 items I purchased from ebay. Don't you just love that ebay.

Here's the link for the above two:

2005 QUICKBOOKS PREMIER CONTRACTOR - NEW - QUICK BOOKS

Graffiti & Grime Power Pressure Washer Acces.

And in between with some purchases from Delco and Envirospec(Tomorrow's orders for nozzles etc.) My starter goes in my SUV(I also bought that on Ebay last year :)

Thats $350 that I wasn't expected on spending today.

Powerwashing season can't come soon enough...Oh yea did I mention that right now its snowing here and where expected to get between 8-12 inches of more snow..........

9 answers to this question

Let the commiserating begin! No more snow...no more snow...no more snow...

We have several jobs lined up and the phones are starting to get more steady with inquiries from last fall and we havent even put out the post card mailer yet.

Rod~

We are in the midst of snow here too John. And I am soooooooo ready for spring. I find myself reading gardening catalogs and thinking of what I want to plant in the yard when it is time.

Beth

Sorry to hear that, guys. The weather's miserable here too. Today is was a balmy 78 degrees and without any clouds that darn sun kept shining all day. I was forced to go to our T-Time at 7:45 this morning and with the couple in front of us we could only finish 18 holes in 3 hours. What a drag! Then to make matters worse I shot an 80 with only one birdy! I hope the weather changes here soon too.........................

NOT!

LOL...

Craig...lol.

Our weather is perfect...folks are starting to wear shorts and the days are getting longer. The skiing in lake tahoe is just fabulous...lot's of powder with plenty of sunshine. Folks are mowing yards and washing cars on weekends...I even saw the local ice cream man canvassing neighborhoods the other day...:)

You folks back east...hang in there...good weather is just around the corner.

Sorry to hear that, guys. The weather's miserable here too. Today is was a balmy 78 degrees and without any clouds that darn sun kept shining all day. I was forced to go to our T-Time at 7:45 this morning and with the couple in front of us we could only finish 18 holes in 3 hours. What a drag! Then to make matters worse I shot an 80 with only one birdy! I hope the weather changes here soon too.........................

NOT!

LOL...

NICE......Rub it in why don't you......snowing here at the moment too....

and it's the start of meteorlogical spring....sure don't seem like it

Hey, my friend John T!!

Dang, was that starter made of gold?? You must have some expensive import, pw'ing must be working out well:)

In MO right now and cold, been in CO last few months, and got SO spoiled! about 50-60 and sunny everyday, never gets cold. Never rains, snows very little, truly the Promised Land. Not what people expect when they hear "Denver."