Sign in to follow this  
The Rob

Missing Bill Clinton

Question

MISSING CLINTON Just watched a show on Canadian TV. There was a

black comedian who said he misses Bill Clinton.

"Yep, that's right - I miss Bill Clinton! He was the

closest thing we ever got to having a black man as

President.

Number 1- He played the sax.

Number 2- He smoked weed.

Number 3-He had his way with ugly white women. Even

now? Look at him... his wife works, and he don't!

And, he gets a check from the government every

month. Manufacturers announced today that they will be

stocking America's shelves this week with "Clinton

Soup," in honor of one of the nations' most

distinguished men. It consists primarily of a weenie

in hot water. Chrysler Corporation is adding a new car to its line

to honor Bill Clinton. The Dodge Drafter will be in

production in Canada this year. When asked what he thought about foreign

affairs, Clinton replied, "I don't know, I never had one." American Indians

nicknamed Bill Clinton "Walking Eagle" because he is so full of crap he can't fly. Clinton lacked only three things to become one of

America's finest leaders: integrity, vision, wisdom.

Clinton was doing the work of three men: Larry,

Curly and Moe. The Clinton revised judicial oath: "I solemnly swear

to tell the truth as I know it, the whole truth as I

believe it to be, and nothing but what I think you

need to know." Clinton will be recorded in history as the only

President to do Hanky Panky between Bushes. GOD BLESS

I thought this had a ring of truth to it.

Robert

40 answers to this question

Thats funny !!! and thank god he counldnt run again.

I'll second that !!!! He was the biggest practical joke on the American public since the Ford Pinto.......and during those 8 years, I couldn't find anybody that would admit to voting for him....hmmmm, yet he would probably win again if he could run, well actually he will run again, except it will be Hillary running.. (another piece of work).............

If he was the biggest practical joke what will he be when Hillary wins and he is First Man.

I don't know if anybody listens to Rush Limbaugh, but about a year ago, he made a statement that the Democrats would nominate someone to go against Bush that would not win.

Then, in 08', Hillary will get her shot, and won't be facing an incumbant. Depending on who the Repubs back, it could be interesting.

If it happens, remember that you read it hear.

I heard the same thing.

I would have given my vote for Rice but she says she's not running.

I think I'm going to throw my vote towards the libs (libertarians) again. The republicans still aren't making too much progress as far as I'm concerned when it comes to the tax situation and the dems, well, just damn.

But given only a choice between R and D, R.

RICE, Ryan tell us your kidding please and Hellary is dangerous yet I hate to say it if the demo's put her up she just might win and then we are all in deep trouble.

Who ever allowed them to leave Arkansas to start with?

Just remember there are others just as bad but not worst and the way Bush is doing things the Reps may not win the next election.

Ask this of yourself, can you honestly say there is one honest politician, local, state or fed?

I love saying "show me an honest politician and I will show you his or her grave".

both bill and hillary should be in prison, let alone running for or holding ANY office in this nation.....the crap they both pulled, its amazing how anybody that has been alive and paying attention over the past 15 years could even consider electing her into office.....then again, it seems, at times most americans are in a walking coma anyway....

The republicans better start looking for someone strong to run against her. She has the potential to win...God forbid!

I also hope the republicans start acting like the conservitives that the lib's say they are.

Michael, you are so right, alot of americans are in an MTV, American Idol, The Simple Life, etc. induced coma. It's really sad when Leno or Letterman go to the streets and ask people who are the leaders in our government and they just stare blankly, but ask them what the people on fear factor had to eat and they're all over it. Go figure!

So what do all of you plan to do when shirllharly wins? face it she has been pulling in millions to run already.

I agree both should be locked up forever but that stinkin cigar got passed around and everyone says let him be free. Do they even live together anymore?

I am confident she will not win. She will not have my vote nor do I know of anyone who wants her. All one can do is pray, vote and help spread the word.

Richard

to each is their own. I do know that billery will run for next term, and will not get as close as skerry did, or atleast we better pray. If we do get her as a president, it will be hard to pass a bill thru congress due to the over amount republicans in seats. If she does win i will be working under the table until i get welfare, and thats a promise.

I am with you guys and gals, do not want her to win anything other then being the person who cleans toilets.

That is if she knows how!

Now the sad thing is she just might win and worst is the unknown, who would be her running mate?

Heaven help us if she truly does win too as life will no longer be easy.

Shall have your goat too!

I suggest you learn how to protect it ASAP.

Oh watch out for First Man, he might burn y'all when he flicks that stoogie!