Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Favorite thing to cook on the grill?

What's your favorite food to cook on the grill? (multiple choice if you can't decide)  

109 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite food to cook on the grill? (multiple choice if you can't decide)

• Hamburgers & Hot Dogs
    • Steaks
    • Chicken
    • Ribs (any kind)
    • Pork
    • Sausage
    • Kabobs (any combo of things)
    • Veggies
    • Seafood (any)
    • Other - post in thread

Question

I thought since it is Memorial Day weekend, and for many it's the kick off of grilling season, I would post a poll on what your favorite grill item is? I'm sure Ill forget something. If I do, post it in the thread. :groovy:

Beth

14 answers to this question

I voted for everything lol I love anything cooked on the grill.If I could find a way to grill a cake and make it taste good I would.

We skewered some shrimp and threw 'em on the grill then shook 'em up in a tupperware container with butter, lime juice and black pepper. Very good nibble food washed down with several margaritas. Last night was the best, this morning wasn't......lol!

I like to cook on the grill, but I also like to do some dutch oven cooking. Nothing like biscuits and gravy where everything is made in a dutch oven, or Fajitas, or Dutch oven potatoes. That is some good eating. How about smoked pork and dutch oven potatoes? Guaranteed to keep boy scouts and their leaders happy, and fat.

Scott

I am the first to acknowlege that us northerners can't compare to what you southern guys are capable of makin' on a grill. The stuff I see on TV made at those barbecue cook-off's makes my mouth water. I have only seen pig roasts on TV, but they look good too.

If you do the dough on the grill it comes out great. Takes two people'. High heat. Put the dough down for a minute or three. Flip it- Then start building the pizza. Or put your stone on the grill.......

I just cooked aged steak that we do in the frig- Gives it more flavor- Speak for your self that those southhumans are good grillers. Il'll post some good photo's soon.........

I voted for everything, I love to cook on the grill. Cooked up some ribs and brats yesterday. Brisket?? did some one say Brisket?? The brisket I do is so tender and juicy, beer can chicken, and pig roast? I do at least 1 sometimes more whole pigs on the grill every year. That is for a company with 250 employees, I cook the pig and do 80 pounds of ribs as well. Emeril's BBQ shows along with Bobby Flay's show I always watch when they're doing BBQ. "FIRE IT UP HAND ME A BEER"