Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

Need wood guy San Jose, South Bay Area

I "tip-toe" around wood jobs as much as possible. I am still in the learning mode when it come to brighteners, stain and etc.

We will stain new construction (fence, gazebo, deck).

Good luck

That's close to the size (a little bigger I think) of the one we just finished. Was about 2K s.f. of wood, not including supports and crossbeams. That, is the monster party deck! Nice layout. Don't suppose you have any real pics?

Beth

That's close to the size (a little bigger I think) of the one we just finished. Was about 2K s.f. of wood, not including supports and crossbeams. That, is the monster party deck! Nice layout. Don't suppose you have any real pics?

Beth

No, the homeowner didn't send any. We'll have to rely on Steve for the pics if he lands the job.

Newlook.Life is good when you have a cabin on North Shore. When my hotshot crew had our 2 days off after a 2week tour we would haul butt up to north shore and close it down then stumble back to Quincy for another tour. Great times, great times

Richard,

I am sure that when you and the rest of the crew hit the town...the drinks were paid for by the locals. Our place is near the Hyatt.

Speaking of "hot shots" ~ we have had 3 pretty good wildland fires in the last couple of weeks. Strike teams and hand crews coming in from all over the place....ahh the memories :)