Sign in to follow this  
Jon

Mt. Rushmore

Question

6 answers to this question

Didn't realize Karcher made/sold enough pressurewashers to donate something of this magnitude. One of you Easterners should offer to wash/stain all of the boardwalks for free:)

Pockets must be deep if they can donate the time/manpower. It's good PR....bet more jobs come their way because of this.

If you read the article they only donated chems and (machines maybe).Labor is provided by 15 park rangers and not using chems on cracks and sensitive areas.Basically a hot water wash.

Scott

FYI: If you ever run across a site that requires a password for no apparent reason other than to annoy you and gather your personal information, just go to http://www.bugmenot.com and enter the web address of the offending site. That will get you a password and username to use without registering. Also, try to remember to donate to the site. I've given 3 sets for 3 sites...

For LaTimes.com access, the password / username is:

wwtk

wwtk

I use that Bug Me Not all the time!

Karcher sells enough pressure washers to donate the labor too iff they wanted to. CHeap little $40 jobs that people snap up at HD for $180 to refinish their decks with!