Sign in to follow this  
R L S

Clogged Drain

Alright heres a question for ya. Whenever I clean my house I always go out to the trailer to get my chems, I usaully use Glory for most cleaning I have even two stepped my shower stall before.

But now I have a clogged drain and I have heard somewhere that someone used a widely known washing chem to unclog thier drain. Does anyone know what will work? Just wondering.

Thanks

Years ago I used something called Sulfuac to clean out clogs in drains. It was a liquid and I'm almost positive it was sulfuric acid. Sodium hydroxide worked okay, but it had nothing on the acid. Same precautions, though. It can actually get VERY hot in those pipes. I bought it at a janitorial supply store. They sold it with protective gloves and 6 pages of safety information. Haven't been able to find it in a few years, though. The store claimed they had too many complaints of people burning themselves.

I always had this guy who would come in and crap while I was trying to clean the bathrooms. He didn't care that I was trying to get in and get out...I think he enjoyed pissing me off with it. Sooooo.....one day I'm cleaning the breakroom and I notice him beebopping along towards me on his way to the bathroom. A few good squirts of my drain opener in the bowl combined with some healthy splashes caused by his lack of consideration for my schedule, and he had some pretty good irritation going on for quite awhile. Hey, I warned them all........