Sign in to follow this  
C & T Pressure Washing

should i buy the x-jet????????

what i can see to be faster than an dual hose reel type injector is 2 pumps 2 men one man applying chems other rinsing,we used this method and washed a $250 house in thirty minutes with me and a $15 dollar an hour guy,this job costed me $20 at most netted a $230 profit in 30 minutes.

going with a roller pump and 2 sep lines and a helper is the best way.

Tim, sooner or latter your going to find a real mad customer.

Doctor's dont get $300 per hour.

Your getting that in 30 min.

customer perception mean's a lot. No matter how clean it is, no one,includeing yourself want's to pay that much for 30 min of work.

be carefull.

I took on 5 housewash's in one day.

me and 2 helper's.

i shot hot chem[x-jet]

the second guy shot cold water and wax to rinse, i helped rinse when i was done applying chem.

third guy scrubbed the gutter's and trim.

I could have washed 10 that day.

Because i used a crew. no one complained.

30 min per house.

im thinking of either the roller pump set-up or seeing how long a ts2021 pump will last if i use it to shoot my housewash and bleach out of a chem tank.[rinse after every job]

no more carrying chem to the x-jet.

100% chem and a foamer tip.

pump is $300 if i wash 100 house's and it fail's. It will be well worth the $3 per house not to carry bucket's.

Geez, you guys sure make a mountian out of a mole hill.

Buy the XJet, get the new M5.

Get a 30 gallon barrel from your local dry cleaner. Get some clear plastic hose from the depot 3/8 @ 30 feet, stick the end in the barrel put the other end on your wand and have at it.:2eyes:

WEW the depot stopped selling the hose in bulk roll's, just so you dont count on them to get it.

The drum on a hand cart is worse then putting 5 gal bucket's on the corner's of the house. You still need the 5 gal bucket for the gutter cleaner and my box truck is 3 ft off the ground.

I do have the set-up your talking about but ive also hooked-up the battery and shur-flo to it.

i can either x-jet or shoot 100% chem with 1 tool.

I also use that shur-flo to fill and empty that 30 gal drum so i dont have to lift it.

A roller pump and a pressure washer is still far better then anything out their.everything stay's on the truck except the line's and wand's. No guessing about your chem ratio's.

HD stinks, I swear the last 10 times I went in there 8 times they didn't have what I needed. I asked the manager if they sold any items out of this store. Everything I was looking for was a common item and Lowes ain't much better. I'm going back to mom and pop, even if I have to order it they will be cognessent of my needs and will stock accordingly.

As far as set up for XJet, whatever works. I have a dolly with 10 inch wheels, 30 gallon barrel, 30 feet of hose, I move it 4X's on a house. Chem gets mixed at the trailer and I'm off. :cool:

The jobs are just a hobby. I really don't need to work but I get bored and I feel I'm contributing something if I'm working.

The red one's a Testarosa.

Oh, and sales of the TJ 3000 are going through the roof.:cool:

what is the TJ300? i assume it is a joke.

i assume you made your money in investments and are just playing around to keep your mind working.

it would be nice to have a testarossa.

the close range tip is not needed. It was a shipping mistake.

the reason your adjustable tip won't adjust anymore is because of the low quality parts and construction of the new x jet. I looked at it very closely and won't ever be using it. This is only my opinion.

i am not concerned with the warranty although i will follow your recommendations and use the oldstyle for most of my cleaning.

the sad part is i specificaly purchased the m5 for the adjustable nozzle for concrete cleaning,which gives me exactly what i am looking for as far as coverage and reduced overspray on landscaping.

the problem is our formula for concrete cleaning is 50/50 acid/water combination at 2.5 to 1 application.

this is pretty much the weakest mixture we use.

this guy emailed me with the price of 111.79 for the x-jet. guy name is Robert Williamson out of Cleveland Ohio Phone Number is 1-216-702-8495 email address is robert@pressuretek.com good price

C&T, was the email sent thru this BBS? Please advise.

Beth & Rod

Administrators