Sign in to follow this  
seymore

Are you Ready For Some Football??

Question

26 answers to this question

We are die hard Raider fans...

Carlos,

I'm going this Sat to the Texans/Raiders game i'll snap some pics Randy Moss's big ole FRO for ya :cool:

I casually follow and support the Falcons. But college football is where it is at!!!. Getting fired up to see the the GA Bulldogs can do some damage in the SEC. We open against a tough Boise State. We should be able to tell from the first game if we have anything or not. Sept. 3 we are having a kickoff party with a keg and will fire up the grill. I can't wait.

Jeff Robison

Titan Exterior

678-360-2518

I casually follow and support the Falcons. But college football is where it is at!!!. Getting fired up to see the the GA Bulldogs can do some damage in the SEC.

Until they play the Gators.:lgbounces

for college ball im a Penn State guy

Yeah they gonna be sweeping Joe Pa out the door kicking and screaming!

Is that man ever gonna retire?

Yeah they gonna be sweeping Joe Pa out the door kicking and screaming!

Is that man ever gonna retire?

probably never....he's so old school football, hard nose etc etc....just cant compete against most of the big 10 (11) until they recruit more from around the country.... ive always liked the plain uniforms, white helmets, no names on jerseys, black shoes.....liked them since I was a kid.....and JoPa was the coach then too.....and I follow the Gators because I love florida....but hate the seminoles and their stupid tomahawk chop.....

and I follow the Gators because I love florida....but hate the seminoles and their stupid tomahawk chop.....

I think I found a new best friend. My whole family can't stand the Semi Holes aka, half a** U.

I wonder what the're gonna do when fat Bobby retires or keels over.

Now,Now,Now Why can't we all just get along.lol I see I am the only Noles fan here.Thats ok at least my coach knows his place is in COLLEGE football not the NFL. GO GAMECOCKS lmao