Sign in to follow this  
John T

My new work yard..on the side of my house

Question

This was my kids toy area which I moved and I'm still working on finishing up a retainer wall to keep the rocks in there new toy area. Now this is my new Toy Area :) Some of the items here will most likely be sold in the near future such as My Van, The Powerwasher in it and the gooseneck trailer without the equipment which will go inside my box truck. I hope my neighbors don't complain but if they do I will have to go rent a yard. I'm already going to clean my next door neighbors house to keep her happy..Hopefully the rest of my neighbors don't ask:)

post-43-137772147109_thumb.jpg

post-43-137772147115_thumb.jpg

post-43-137772147119_thumb.jpg

13 answers to this question

Awesome, John. My wife would be walking around with a certain part of my anatomy in a vice if I attempted that.

I agree with Ken. My wife wouldn't let me even consider doing that! Looks great though!

Mike

Hey John,

I have seen parking lots in DC that look just as tight with the double parking.

I would fence it as you mentioned just for the sake of having a barrier to prevent anyone from helping themselves.

Lance, yes he is!

Public servant, self employed and married with children ta-boot!

btw John, where do you get the energy? I bet you have a cabinet chock full of vitamins and supplements to keep you going.

Rod~

Yea my wife isn't so Keen on what I did to the side of my house. You should see what I did to my neighbors tree's that were overhanging on my property. I cut them into a straight line so nothing overhangs over my equipment. I should take a picture of this if I can remember. It looks neat and she was cool about it. I'm hooking her up with Powerwashing her house, Installing Gutterfilter for her free of charge and I'm also going to pay for a garden on her property that will block alot of my trucks....and no I'm not having an affair with this woman in case anyones wondering. I will say that she's and excellent neighbor who keeps to herself and bothers no one. My kind of neighbor.

As for the energy my Doctor diagnosed me as being a somewhat Insomniac and I know take Ambian when I need to sleep and that stuff works great. Also $$$$ is great energizer:)

My play area is our basement. I just finished putting up the garage door in it myself (builders didn't want to touch it). You should have seen the look on my wifes face when I went to town with the sledge hammer taking out the studs. Then when the sawz-all came out and I started chewing through the siding, she had to leave.

Looks cool John. Every man needs a working area.

I can't even keep my own boat in my driveway. It has to be in the back yard behind a fence. The city has already given me 2 warnings for leaving it out just overnight. Can you believe that? I'm not even in an enclosed community - No HMA or anything! I like Johns house. I'd do that if i could get away with it. Giterdun!!! lol

Now we all know where John plays, work area my eye, play area is more like it.

What good would it do to call the COPS, John most likely would get that call anyway and divert the cops to the callers address and bust him for harrassing a cop!

John looks like that slab needs cleaning by the way. That BIG WHITE TRUCK, never seen that before, is it a new old truck and is it going to be painted RED like all the others?

To those of you that feel your wife would hang you if you tried something like what John did, hey wise up man, what do you think your wife is doing with all the money you make? hiding it, doubt it, just go open HER CLOSET and see all the new clothing she buys, now you got something on her for leverage.

Ah the life of a bum, er book seller! never been so easy, I wish.