Sign in to follow this  
Lou Beach

Looking for work/leads - Balto area

I know it's getting late in the season, but I figure we have about a month left.

Anyone want to throw me any work in the Baltimore Metro area, I'll take it.

I have a hot water unit so I am available for flat work

Thank you.

Hey Lou,

I just picked up a chain of coffee shops that have some locations in Baltimore. We will be cleaning them in a month or so but if your still interested I'll shoot the ones in Baltimore to you and give you the full price of the jobs.. (no commissions)

WOW!

The people in the PW industry are AWESOME!!!

Henry, I sent you a PM and I will certainly take you up your very generous offer.

I am stunned and really don't know what else to say other then:

Yes!

Lou

Lou , invest in a surface cleaner. It will save you ALOT of time when doing these shops. Ask Dan , owner of First Impressions. I helped him on a few jobs and he has helped me and after using my surface cleaner he bought one.

If your planning on going into commercial work you will definetly need one. What other kind of cleaning do you do and how far are you willing to go? I'll see if I can come up with some other jobs for you that need to be done sooner.

Hey Lou, I possibly have 2 massive jobs coming up. On the one we could run both washers, kill it in half the time and I'll split it 50/50. The second is the washing and painting of 2 large trailers. If I win the bid I'll need good help and I'll pay you well. Do you pull water? Give me a ring

Jamie Goeller

Classic Pressure Wash

410-952-7240

By the way you should be getting my ad in The Merchandiser this week, tell me what you think.