Sign in to follow this  
Mathew Johnson

Post Card Mailing

I've never had much luck with postcards in this area, let me know how they work in your area. I thought about getting a bulk postage machine and trying it again but the costs are so high I've never felt it was worth it to mail something to my clients. I usually use email instead.

Dropping them off should be fine. I will also say that I've had HORRIBLE results using postcards. I spent a lot of time and money having a postcard designed, printed and after mailing out about 2,000, I had maybe 1 or 2 confirmed call backs, and these were jumbo post cards to boot. I've gone back to envelope mailers. Out of 2,000 envelope mailers I could easily recieve 50 to 100 callbacks over a span of a couple of months. Not trying to discourage you, it could be different in your area. I thought I would mention the envelopes just in case the post cards don't work out.

Hey Matt,

Mail me one if you don't mind along with my t-shirt and the current issue of Cleaner Times. :lolsign:

Carlos... I thought you got your subscription to Cleaner Times with your PWNA membership. I will try to put the shirt inside the postcard.

What's the difference between postcards and envelope mailers?

The post cards tend to get tossed with the rest of the junk mail, where as the envelope mailers (regular addressed envelope stuffed with flyer, or whatever other info you want to stuff in it) tend to have a better chance of being noticed. If you get a bulk mail permit, you can send the envelopes for about the same price as a postcard.