Sign in to follow this  
squirtgun

Fun day at the Ball Park

Question

We spent a large part of the day working at the baseball field for the high school team. The bleachers,dugouts, storage sheds,sidewalks & concession stand are all being cleaned. The baseball booster club is givig everything a new paint job before baseball starts in Feb.

The bleachers were built about 10yrs ago and have never been stained. The boosters will be staining the wood themselves, with me a phone call away for consultation.

post-306-13777214941_thumb.jpg

post-306-137772149415_thumb.jpg

8 answers to this question

Look out Scott - you do consultations and you're gonna have deck jobs chasing you! Nice work :)

Celeste

Idea! See if the high school will give you ad space or put a thank you to Karvonen Pro Clean in their programs or on the squishy seat things for your consultation fee :)

Nice job Scott looks pretty damm :cool:

Make sue they use a product that won't rub off....gonna have some pissed off fans !!

Shane,

They are going with a clear on the seats because of the concern with color coming off on someones clothes. The local Porter paints dealer is donating the stain for the walls(not the stain I wanted them to use,but they are getting it free)it may be great stain,but I have never seen it on wood and it's not a product I'm familiar with.

Look out Scott - you do consultations and you're gonna have deck jobs chasing you! Nice work :)

Celeste

Idea! See if the high school will give you ad space or put a thank you to Karvonen Pro Clean in their programs or on the squishy seat things for your consultation fee :)

This was a paying job,although greatly discounted to help out the booster clubs budget. The athletic director referred us for this job.He also asked for a bid of the football stadium yesterday.

It will be cleaned in stages to fit his budget and insure we are the company doing the work.Stages 1 & 2 of the football stadium will be about 30,000 sq ft of concrete,stages 3 & 4 are all aluminum bleacher with an equal amount of sq ft as the concrete.

We alreay have the ad made up for the baseball programs.

I don't chase deck,but if they chase me with the $$$ I want to do them,I'll be there.

I agree...you could also ask them to announce who cleaned it on the loud speaker before the game. Can't hurt to ask!!!! ;)

Beth