Sign in to follow this  
steve r

Before

Question

12 answers to this question

Nice job their neighbor should be next!
BELIEVE IT I GOT ALREADY 37 HOUSES WASHED IN THE SAME SUBDIVISION AND MORE COMING.IM SUBBING A LOT OUT .THERE ARE 350 HOUSES IN THE SUB THAT ALL NEED CLEANING.GETTING A GOOD PRICE FOR VINYL WASH .QUICK $$$$$$$ 1.5 HR EACH

BELIEVE IT I GOT ALREADY 37 HOUSES WASHED IN THE SAME SUBDIVISION AND MORE COMING.IM SUBBING A LOT OUT .THERE ARE 350 HOUSES IN THE SUB THAT ALL NEED CLEANING.GETTING A GOOD PRICE FOR VINYL WASH .QUICK $$$$$$$ 1.5 HR EACH

MOLD IS MONEY:lgmoneyey AND ITS ALL GREEN

Got to love the southern climate

MOLD IS MONEY:lgmoneyey AND ITS ALL GREEN

Got to love the southern climate

10-4 ON THAT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lgangel:

Steve, are U looking to still sub out. I am on vacation from my first job until next Wednesday, would be intrested in helping out. I will supply my own chems. 678-480-0123. If your still looking.

Steve, are U looking to still sub out. I am on vacation from my first job until next Wednesday, would be intrested in helping out. I will supply my own chems. 678-480-0123. If your still looking.
ive got a guy thats gonna do some homes in this subdivision.well see how he does then ill decide if we need more .i figure he can do 4 homes a day all vinyl 1800 sq ft about each.

Steve, he should be able to hit somewhere b/n 6-8 per day.

I'm assuming you are using a low pressure method.....what kind of chem solution?

Are you doing windows aswell?

Steve, he should be able to hit somewhere b/n 6-8 per day.

I'm assuming you are using a low pressure method.....what kind of chem solution?

Are you doing windows aswell?

Low pressure is all is needed on this vinyl just a little mold +mildew bleach and water mix half gallon bleach to 5 gallon water.and yes we do the windows at an extra fee.i 5 gallon bucket to do each home .kinda small houses and all vinyl

That's pretty common on the vinyl I have been cleaning all summer.

I see a few responses to your post' for help. I am available as well if you need my help. I'm sure I can knock out at least four or five in a day. Season is slowing and have the timer to help if you like. Just give a shout anytime.

Wish that were me. I'll wash a house in a subdivision where every house is green and filthy and the neighbors completely ignore me. Now that I think about it, the people that i live around are all total dirtballs and must love being dirty. It is Baltimore!