Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

How to get to Prop managers

If you guys get any apartmenst you don't want send 'em my way. I've done two complexes and found them to be very profitable and easy to schedule. IN fact, if I could trade my resi's for 100% apts I'd do it in a heartbeat.

It isn't so much that they're any harder, but they're hard to sell, at least here. I agree, if I could trade residential for 100% apartments/condos, I'd do it too...but the problem is that work comes and goes, and I may go months without a large condo job...then there's the past 5 months, where I've done nothing BUT condos...I think I've washed two houses since August.

It isn't so much that they're any harder, but they're hard to sell, at least here. I agree, if I could trade residential for 100% apartments/condos, I'd do it too...but the problem is that work comes and goes, and I may go months without a large condo job...then there's the past 5 months, where I've done nothing BUT condos...I think I've washed two houses since August.

Mike you doing condo complexes, lets see some pics. Expanding out of residential arent you since you have that baby to pay for, oh ya and the new machine. Well good luck with everything

The apartment buildings around here dont want to spend money to clean them, Most are filthy . Now condo complexes I love and do a ton of them

Mike you doing condo complexes, lets see some pics. Expanding out of residential arent you since you have that baby to pay for, oh ya and the new machine. Well good luck with everything

The apartment buildings around here dont want to spend money to clean them, Most are filthy . Now condo complexes I love and do a ton of them

The condo work I'm talking about is just about all flatwork...either driveways or sidewalks, a few roof/gutter cleanings, and the one we're doing now is a two-week job doing all the concrete parking areas for a 93 unit condo complex...a LOT of concrete. Nothing exciting, just steady relatively decent money.

I've given a few bids on apartments (no condos), and I haven't had any call backs. What Jeff said is exactly the same senerio around here. Most apartment complexes are very dirty, and when they do decide to have them cleaned (every 10 years), they inevetibly go with the cheapest guy on the block (crappy work). I'll continue to bid them, but it doesn't hurt my feelings if I don't get the job. I prefer office complexes, and others similar, the're usually better maintained, and I find they are more willing to pay top dollar for top notch work.