Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Smilies and such

Question

14 answers to this question

Hey guys n gals,

Just thought you might want an update direct from me rather then Beth this time although she would normally do it I feel great today and figured why not.

I am coming alone well, still really to soon to know final results but today can see better then other days, like if I close my good eye I can make out this page but not able to focus or read, other days a total blur.

Doctor gave me the ok to life no more then 10 pounds and said if I want I can drive, yeah right Doc and smash up my truck!

I am not ready to even think of driving and put myself, my wife and others in danger, when I can focus and judge distance I might go around the block.

There is one side effect to the surgery I had but knew going in that would cause a cataract which has to be removed at some point, once that is done I will know for sure if I have sight back or not but till then blurry is the word for my eyesight.

I sure miss pressure washing but that will always be a memory now, I do have idea's if and when I can work again unless I get spoiled by this so called early retirement and it would be in this field too!

This is probably what my new glasses will make me look like too. :lgkeyboar

Note new email address below, old one still good for now but sometime after new years it will be taken off.

walnutcracker@verizon.net