Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Maint. Contracts

I need some help!!! I have some very big things happening, one is Im going to be the exclusive PW contractor for 2 very large PM companies and they want me to set up maintenance PWing of many properties and do on a contractual bases, with set times of year to do the work, I also will be getting a large concrete cleaning & rust stainremoval job for a high end neighborhood I will be cleaning all the concrete curbing & sidewalks through out this neighborhood and its alot. I will be cleaning concrete every 12-14 months, but I'll be applying rust remover to all the concrete very 2-3 months

With all that said, I dont have any real Idea how to write up a maint. contract. mostly everything i do know is basically " go ahead & do it" and I do. Even the 18 banks I do 1/4ly & biannually I dont have a written contract.

Does anyone have examples of maint. contract that I could see or maybe you could help me figure out how to do these contracts. If you could post different samples that would be great or email or call me 843-446-5931 jlecours@sc.rr.com

Like I said its going to be big for my company and I want to be professional and have the proper contracts, wording, set up etc etc

I really need some help on this:deal: . Thanks in advance