Sign in to follow this  
Richard Ivy

How to be a PW!

What a joke. You would think if they knew so much about the business they would display somthing a little better than a small Mickey Mouse pressure washer on their disk. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it wouldn't be my first choice of a graphic to use while trying to market a "change your life" business opportunity.

I actually paid 30.00 bucks for an american version of this disc an to tell the truth, I have learned more from The Grime Scene. Save your money. There are several different ways of running a PW firm. Ways for larger firms and ways for smaller firms. The How to: disc are very generic. save the money and keep asking question on this forum, I think it will benefit you the most.

Ebooks are great money makers.

Note: I'm being fairly direct, but the questions below are not sarcastic or a setup for a flame. I'm truly interested in what you have to add.

Are you serious about ebooks? If so, please elaborate on why you think so. Are you speaking of the resold generic books online, or writing your on book and selling it in a soft format?

I ask because I have a successful online business, but I want to expand/diversify into another product line. Obviously no shipping and product cost is very appealing to an online business.

Philip