Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Water broom & chems

I was wondering if I could get chems through a water broom attachment

This would be to use it on flat sides of a 14 story high rise and run it down the 14 stories roof to ground

What Im thinking is to make a set up useing one of those 3 or 4 tip metal waterbrooms attach it to my pressure line and run it down building

If I have it set up with chem injecter on my machine IF I CHANGED TIPS on waterbroom to larger orifice will it allow chem to draw of chem injector so I can coat sides of building with chems and I was thinking of having a light weight rope attached to head of water broom to keep in on side of building and greatly reduce the pressure on my machine

???? If I reduce the pressure alot will the chem still draw off injector

What I'm thinking is I wouldnt need a trigger gun I could just put waterbroom attachment right on pressure line & turn on & off machine to control it ???? Yes or No

Will this work will I be able to get chem through waterbroom

Then I would use same water broom to rinse, I dont need high pressure at all its just somemold & mildew

I also will be applying water & chems from the roof and let gravity do its thing , but for the $$$ they are going to pay for this I have to also have this kind of set up and there 1 or 2 spots I'll have to have this setup and Ill have to pull this to those areas to gt them

What do you think any help please!!

Thanks

JL

Russ YES YES YES

Please flip it over

How much$$$$ and that looks perfect.

I'll be calling

SUPERRRRRRR COOOOOLLLLLLL

LOL!! Like a kid at Christmas time!

I must admit, that is a pretty cool tool.

One of these would give you a better angle of impact and has a bar for low pressure chemical application and high pressure rinse.

2370968.gif

Ha russ call me im interested in that gadget and when can i get one

Hey Steve what do you want it for?
dont know yet .but i will have one made you can count on that .i like having just because i may need it one day.ive got pressure tools i dont use .i have 2 new surface cleaners ive never used and all kinds of good stuff just because.All my friends cal me the gadget man .cant buy one have to buy two of something.

dont know yet .but i will have one made you can count on that .i like having just because i may need it one day.ive got pressure tools i dont use .i have 2 new surface cleaners ive never used and all kinds of good stuff just because.All my friends cal me the gadget man .cant buy one have to buy two of something.

I know Im looking at and seeing all kinds of things, with a few add ons or changes maybe wider model & bigger wheels and a cable system I could be the high risee washing King and not have to get in swing staging as much etc etc . This has peaked my intrest thats for sure

Ordered one of them tuesday with a couple additions to it. Put another set of wheels at low pressure end and a couple eyelets Cant wait to put it to work

JL

it does not look heavy enough to hand over side of a building without it blowing in the wind. You got the money I have some plans drawn out for one that would work on the side of a building and possibly with balconies.

it does not look heavy enough to hand over side of a building without it blowing in the wind. You got the money I have some plans drawn out for one that would work on the side of a building and possibly with balconies.

Jim, Build it they will come:lgsideway

Thats what the eyelets are for, can tie it or run it down a cable. I'll show you how when we do the job. If you want to come to the job when we start it, I'll show you how to pressure wash too. lol

Whats up Dude

Thats what the eyelets are for, can tie it or run it down a cable. I'll show you how when we do the job.

With a proper counterbalance and rubber wheels, the device would hold itself against the wall under moderate wind conditions. Try a counterweight equal to the weight of the device coming off the topmost rail at a 45^ upward angle.

Steve R have you received yours yet I still waiting on mine and need it within the next couple days

Russ has it been shipped yet from the manufacturer, call me ASAP THANKS

JL