Sign in to follow this  
VanDiesel99

College Work

I have, I looked up the website for the college and they had all the departments listed I wrote to the procurement Dept and the head of Maint. Then I called and asked the head of maint. if I could come in and meet with him. I did nice guy brought in a couple dozen donuts sat and did my sales routine and he said he'd put me on their list to notify for bidding. Didnt hear from him for several months did follow up a couple times and finally got a call/email for bidding on 21 dorn buildings the 3 levels of breezeways. I lost out to an extreme lowballer, the guy got it for half of my bid

Try Procurement Dept & Maint Chief

Good luck

JL

Did this my fresh/soph. years of college....but I was attending the college so that probably helped. Did library, brick walls, football stadium, etc. Payed me what I asked, probably 5-10 cents a ft. Go to maintenance dept, sure will help if you have some pull, i.e. child attending, know the Prez, etc.

I go to the University so I think that will help me pursuade them into it. Its much in need of it, just need to beat down the door. I just didn't want to go in and not have all the right licenses and so forth.