Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Motivational Speech

I'm surprised he didn't mention his barrel tile experience!

cheers,

/neil

Funny thing,

Monday afternoon a paint contractor called me and asked me to look at a job on the blvd. Went and met him and it was a small building, with barrel tile:lgtear: He needed it done in a week, told him I was booked solid. Oh darn lol

JL Pressure Washing & Asphalt ( no tile ) Roof Cleaning

Pressure Washing & Asphalt ( no tile ) Roof Cleaning

That's big $$$ left on the table!

Get an apartment complex with tile roofs and sub the roofs to me the first time and I'll show you how and you'll probably have your single biggest check on the next one. If you get a complex with building washing, roof cleaning and concrete, you'll be able to do the whole thing in about 4-5 weeks or so and the total gross pay should be over $50K easily if it's an average sized community.

:lgmoneyey

I want to wash ! wash! wash!:cheers:

I remember when I used to say that. Now after a hard day's work, I say "I wanna sleep! sleep! sleep!":lgtear:

Hire Me or Else, lol

Heres some of the fliers I fax & mail, real simple. I send them to Pm's Ive never worked for and ones I have. It keeps my name in front of them. I know it works, Ive gotten calls that said I was thinking about calling you, then I got your flier/note. I send these every 2-4 months or something like it. I change them up all the time. Not pretty and not expensive, but effective

JL

Hey Jeff took a look at the emails and faxes and they ain't nothin fancey but if they work thats the way to go!!! I kinda liked them!!! Keep it up man!!!:winking:

full blast it don't take anything fancy. I sent a two sentence email to the right person(reference above post) on sunday called me on monday moring, just talked to him, got the job to do next week around $2k.

Jeff you can go ahead and do your portion for your portion of the cash.

Yea your right!!

Just a ??? How do you decide who gets a e-mail and Where do you get their e-mail address at???

Fullblast some I have on file, but origanally I just look them up on the internet. Verizon SuperPages quite often they will post web sight and quite often will have namse, email & fax # or at least one of the 3

When Im doing nothing I look

JL