Sign in to follow this  
jgoral76

Your Health

Question

Today I read on a web site Jacklalanne.com about juicing and the benefits of it.On this site it had very valuable info on how to detoxify your body of all the s+++ we put in it. A colon cleanse was also mentioned also water. I urge you all to check it out and maybe give it a try. They may try to sell you a juicer made by jack but some thgings can be made with a blender, or food processer. there are recipes too. I was at one point(18yrs) a very musclular man but have gotten a little fat due to many things in which could fill 2 pages in this thread, but I am back on a plan and gonna try to eat much much better and do this juice plan. Try it it may change your life.

jeff g.

6 answers to this question

Careful with word choices, juicing means taking anabolic steroids. JK... I would like the juice stuff but I hate fruit, kind of makes it difficult.

I bought a juice man jr a couple of years back because I thought I was going to start juicing as part of daily diet, but it only lasted a couple months. The problem with a healthy diet is it's far more expensive, and time consuming, to maintain than a garbage diet. I would have to say that's the number one reason why most healthy diets come to an end, most people simply don't have the time or money.

A good example of this would be to look at the stars in holywood. Yeah they look good, well kept, in shape, or course I'd be that way too if I only worked a couple a months a year, had a full time personal trainer, nutritionist, and bueaty adviser.

Once you realize how many vegi's and fruits it takes to make just a few cocktails a day you'll realize it's definitley not easy, not to mention having to clean the juicer and all its parts after each use, bad memories. Start buying a lot of carrots, it seemed like every recipe for the juicer started with 3 or 4 carrots.

I could write alot about this stuff. My wife and i try to be pretty healthy. One of the things that really put us in gear was looking into colon cleansing, if you look into it you will want to use your power washer for an all new purpose. We eat all organic and natural foods and grow as much as we can in our garden. It can get expensive and it is harder to stay alive than it is to die. I can forward info to anyone who wants to do some searching. Great post to get started.