Sign in to follow this  
JOgden

[Project] TGS Member Map

Question

I thought that it would be an interesting project for TGS. Basically, find your house (no, you don't have to use your address, but you can) and mark it. This is completely anonymous. If you need editings or removal, PM Beth.

I'm hoping that people will participate in this project. The map is powered by Google Maps. So, check out the TGS Member Map.

The only two things I ask:

1. Use your Member name when marking the area
  2. Be honest

To add your address:

• Zoom and Pan until you have found your address
  • Click on your address and add yourself

23 answers to this question

Hello Beth,

Things are always good in Arkansas in the spring, unless you have bad allergies.

The Daffodils have come & gone and the Redbuds peaked last week. Everything will start turning yellow in the next week as the Oak trees start doing their spring thing.

You guys stay busy, stay safe and stay hydrated,

Chuck

post-80-137772153204_thumb.jpg

Sweet idea. It's really good to look at the surrounding states and see who I've been chatting with in relationship to myself.

Crikey, the courtesy of connection is cancelled.

Crumbs... Moriarty, confound this clan of chivalrous and clever cleaners, they are in cahoots! their campaign of calumniation has climaxed in our canny, callous and catty career of chaos culminating in our own catastrophe... :sinister:...

Come old chum, let us clamber a circuitous course to our citadel of chicanery and closet ouselves to coalesce our copious collection of crafty, curious, corrupt and contemptuous characters... :hmmm:...

Capers of our cantankerous cabal will continue to call :sinister: , to circumvent the clandestine claque with a capricious caricature, a courageous charlatan - to collapse and control this cheap caucus.

Comprehend! we will circulate this club and I certify that our continent will be chronic!!!! :seeya:

Daggone it...he done made me have to git out my dikshonery agin.

:lol:

Next month...fun with the letter "Q"!

Welcome Aussie. Stand and be recognized for thou hast made himself a-la-mode amonst the otherwise bland with your idiosycrasy barrage of unfortuitous linguistic verbosic manifestations of uncommon prose.

Rod!~

The really cool thing about this is that you can import it into Google Earth if you have that installed (and if you don't, I suggest it!). You can zoom in a lot closer and see more detail of where everyone is at.