Sign in to follow this  
FLORIN

Company Name Opinions

Hello all,

First of all I thank you for all that have posted on this site. It gives a guy like me that is new to this profession a priceless source of information and inspiration. Let me get to the point. My dilema is, I am ready to register my company name with the state but need opinions on the name I have chosen. ALL WASHED UP PRESSURE CLEANING. I am second guessing myself on the all washed up part because of the alternative meeting that it has. I thank you in advance for any advise.

Thanks,

Florin

ALL WASHED UP PRESSURE CLEANING or

ALL WASHED PRESSURE CLEANING or

ALL WASH PRESSURE CLEANING

:think:

I like "all washed up!"!!!

Ads: Is that new vinyl siding looking all washed up???? Yes! Then it time for you to use ALL WASHED UP POWER WASH! Whether it is you deck, fence, house, or roof, we'll get it all washed up and looking good for years to come!! blah blah....

ALL WASHED UP â„¢

Exterior Cleaning Contractors

Helllo all,

Oh great, I am now second guessing my second guess. It is interesting to see how changing the back end of the name makes it look different. I have alway liked ALL WASHED UP but was wondering if it will bring negativity or make it more memorable. I also like ALL WASH PRESSURE CLEANING but it seems SAFE. I would like to stand out amongst other pressure washer in a customers eye. Again I wonder if it makes it look like a nonserious company.

Hey Mr. Ken Fenner,

You wont ask for rights to my company when I grow BIG by using your idea, will ya? :lgbounces

Celeste,

I all ready have plans for a couple sparkles on my company name and logo.

Iwill post it when it is ready.

thanks

Florin

All Wash sounds a bit generic to me. I was just playing around but I definitely like All Washed Up the best of the choices. I agree with Mr Fife that it lends itself to crafty marketing.

I think it is important to change the public's perception about "power washing" or "pressure washing" as a profession. I think avoiding the terms in your company name and byline is a strong beginning. I had a house wash today where I had to fight bad perception of "pressure washers" from start to finish. Yellow aluminum siding that was oxidized. Every expert from the father-in-law to the surrounding 5 neighbors told the homeowner the wash could not be performed without damage.

During the 4 hour process, I had no less than an audience of four people watching us perform. I'm guessing before the week is out most of the neighbors and the father-in-law will be booking us for the same service and forgetting that there is any other contractor that performs housewashing.

Florin, the byline is all yours. When you achieve world domination and move into my market (or me into yours) just throw me a bone now and then.

Hello all,

thanks for all the advise. I'll stick with the ALL WASHED UP. I really like the way Ken phrased it. The more I think about it the more I think it will stand out more when advertising amongst other pressure washers. I will play with the colors and look of the name until I get it just right. Having the TM behind the name makes it look professional. I will have to research how to trademark a name. Again thanks for all your replies.

Florin,

All Washed Up is a great name choice! We have a really short simple name too, and it has worked well for us too. Good luck!

Beth

p.s. contact me about how to trademark your name. We had ours done, and I'm familiar with the process.