Sign in to follow this  
djcs0302

your .02 please

Question

I have done alot of reading, more reading, and then more. I have come to the conclusion that I must have an x jet to get to those high reach places when washing a house. I do have a question though. Which do you guys prefer, the m5 xjet or the original? I am new to the business and have learned alot from everyone on this forum. I really do appreciate it. Thanks

9 answers to this question

Unless you want to use a ladder. An x-jet is a great way to reach heights of 30 ft or better. The original or m5 both have their fans but for me the original gets an extra 5 or so ft out of the deal. I prefer not to use ladders unless really needed. It's a great investment and time saver. Get a two wheeler for your chem bucket and take off.

the m5 and spend 20 bucks for a 8 foot lance to make up for the height distance when needed. the m5 allows a find fan spray to rinse down plants as well which is a big time saver. the original from what i heard gets an extra few feet but I put it on a 8 foot wand and I can reach 35 feet, wind dependent.

I have done alot of reading, more reading, and then more. I have come to the conclusion that I must have an x jet to get to those high reach places when washing a house. I do have a question though. Which do you guys prefer, the m5 xjet or the original? I am new to the business and have learned alot from everyone on this forum. I really do appreciate it. Thanks

I say the M5 reaches further than the original. I had a home the other day that was close to 3 stories and I pulled out the original thinking it would go farther and it did not. I say if you have to get 1, get the m5, it will be worth the money.

John Werling

Superior Pressure Washing

Fayetteville, GA

and spend 20 bucks for a 8 foot lance to make up for the height distance when needed

Bingo! We have a 13 footer as well...

Can go 3 stories up, no ladder. Of course we have an 8 GMP machine...

Beth