Sign in to follow this  
wesley

My new rig!

I'm curious, do you guys ever have any problems with the pw breathing in the enclosed trailer? My pw for hood cleaning is enclosed and I had to do some adjusting so it could get more air. It would sound like a jet's afterburner when it wasn't getting enough air.

Hey Welsey,

New rig looks nice. Did you get rid of your box truck or is this new trailer an addition to your fleet? If you got rid of the box truck then why did you change?

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, I still have the Isuzu NPR. It has the same setup in it, but at 11 mpg it doesn't go any further than about 30 miles out. All my out of town work is done with this trailer. I pull it with my cummins diesel which gets 14 mpg, but the Dodge has satelite radio and GPS and just rides much better. I could get better mpg but running 80 all the time doesnt help.

Can You Give Any Advice To A Newbe On How To Set Up A Rig With The Pro[er Equipment To Get The Job Done The Most Effiencly. And Where The Equipment Is Available. Thanks, Conrad

Wesley,

Nice looking setup. Check that exhaust venting though. I did that with mine, and it caused a lot of backpressure, screwed up the ignitors and other problems. The advice I got after that was to not have the vent right up against the heater, but up a couple inches so it can also draw fresh air.