Sign in to follow this  
Don M.

Mildew Free Vinyl Siding

Question

Has anyone heard of a new siding that is guaranteed not to have mold build up on it? We just had a siding guy give us a bid and he guaranteed that the siding would never have mold on it.

10 answers to this question

Full of BS if you ask me. Everything will get mold on it overtime. But then again thats just my opion and he knows more about the siding makeup than I do.

Has anyone heard of a new siding that is guaranteed not to have mold build up on it? We just had a siding guy give us a bid and he guaranteed that the siding would never have mold on it.

Maybe it will work in Missouri but not down south. Hw much more $$$ is it compared to "regular" vinyl siding. Sounds like BS to me

Read the small print, I would be willing to bet there is something about keeping it clean or something like that. Everything is limited warranty now days and ALMOST everything is used as a marketing tool. BS to me

I dont know who the manufacter is, my dad is my property manager and I dont know.

The house is about 1300 sq ft if that, and he wanted 8900 for siding and 5400 for windows (he didnt even measure the windows). We took a pass.

Actually it may not be impossible. Nano Technology now keeps NT glass clean. I'll bet the cost is huge. Why not vinyl sideing?

There's a guy in my area "Permenent Mildew Removal" Says he can seal your concrete and you will never have mildew!! Found out about him when one of his customers called me to clean his drive and deck.

Actually it may not be impossible. Nano Technology now keeps NT glass clean. I'll bet the cost is huge. Why not vinyl sideing?

There's a guy in my area "Permenent Mildew Removal" Says he can seal your concrete and you will never have mildew!! Found out about him when one of his customers called me to clean his drive and deck.

LOL, too funny