Sign in to follow this  
John Orr

My new website

Question

My (local) web hosting company disappeared on me - taking my original website with them. Argh! I can't find the software that I used to build the first one, so I completely re-did the site.

If any of you get a chance, please look it over and post or send any comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

John

http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

13 answers to this question

I just took on 11 strip malls and wonder if any buddy as a good servie contract i could look at to make my own.Thanks for the help

Bobby Lukas

mrkleanpresurecleaning@comcast

Looks awesome. Maybe a few more before/after pictures. I know consumers love those and that is what sells a service especially when they see something that they can relate to.

Looks awesome. Maybe a few more before/after pictures. I know consumers love those and that is what sells a service especially when they see something that they can relate to.

Seriously? I was wondering if I had put in too many.

Coming along nicely John! :)

Suggest you change your title tags to reflect commonly used search words. It will help your ranking.

Beth

Working on it. I try to do a little more every day. FYI, I have a Google PageRank of 3 (out of 10). For comparison, this forum has a rank of 2.

I just took on 11 strip malls and wonder if any buddy as a good servie contract i could look at to make my own.Thanks for the help

Bobby Lukas

mrkleanpresurecleaning@comcast

It's typically considered polite to start your own thread rather than insert your request for free stuff into someone else's thread.

My (local) web hosting company disappeared on me - taking my original website with them. Argh! I can't find the software that I used to build the first one, so I completely re-did the site.

If any of you get a chance, please look it over and post or send any comments/suggestions.

Thanks,

John

http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Looks good! I just don't like that it tries to make customers believe that using pressure of any sort to clean their house is going to damage their paint. I have hundreds of customers who didn't have the experience your website seems to imply is commonplace.

It looks a lot like I remember the old site looking.