Sign in to follow this  
VanDiesel99

Can't get your burger due to closed for cleaning? Call 911

Question

Heres a 911 call from a woman who is sitting in the Burger King drive thru and can't get her order corrected because they are cleaning the inside of the store. At first I thought it was someone mad because they were pressure washing the drive thru(which people do get very mad, at least at the Arby's that I do). Its completely ridiculous and funny.

http://www.break.com/index/burger_king_911.html

10 answers to this question

Heres a 911 call from a woman who is sitting in the Burger King drive thru and can't get her order corrected because they are cleaning the inside of the store. At first I thought it was someone mad because they were pressure washing the drive thru(which people do get very mad, at least at the Arby's that I do). Its completely ridiculous and funny.

http://www.break.com/index/burger_king_911.html

I must admit. That is GREAT!

911: "Its not a criminal act, we cant help you."

Lady: "your here to protect me."

Its all George Bushes Fault. He cut the Police budget for califorinia and now 911 cant help inocent people get the right burger!

911: "Its not a criminal act, we cant help you."

Lady: "your here to protect me."

Its all George Bushes Fault. He cut the Police budget for califorinia and now 911 cant help inocent people get the right burger!

Everything is Bush's fault. Everything.

Maybe the "Hamburglar" Stole her Western burger? NO--No-- thats Micky_D's. The dispatcher should have sent an officer and had him arrest her for felony stupidity.:lgbonk: