Sign in to follow this  
PLD

New website: Comments please!

How do you look up the ranking of a webpage on Google?

Site looks great, BTW. Simple and effective. And there are none of my pictures there! (don't you just HATE when you do something like that?)

You can't actually look it up. BUT, you can get an idea. Load google toolbar. It'll give you a number from 0-10. The number is logarithmic. So 4 = 10x 3, etc. The number is not gospel for SERPs, and working solely to increase PR is not good. But it will give you a better idea of where you are and where you are headed.

For reference, TGS is a PR3.

Just like a capitalist pig to take my pictures lol .In your roof cleaning section that blue hose looks like another one of my pics. do you Xjet roofs. It might be a close up of one of my pics

I doubt it, unless this is also your butt! :) I deckster roofs, and then agitate with an xjet LP tip where it neccessary.

Seriously though, thanks for being understanding and helping me find the offending material.

post-576-137772164974_thumb.jpg

there are none of my pictures there! (don't you just HATE when you do something like that?)

Yes. I was all excited about seeing what all my peers thought about my brand new site, and then WHAM! Have a bite of a big s**t sandwich....

I doubt it, unless this is also your butt! :) I deckster roofs, and then agitate with an xjet LP tip where it neccessary.

Seriously though, thanks for being understanding and helping me find the offending material.

No problem when i get a websight built I'll use some of your pics, just not the one of your butt

Yes. I was all excited about seeing what all my peers thought about my brand new site, and then WHAM! Have a bite of a big s**t sandwich....

Well, we all know you well enough to know you wouldn't do that intentionally. Stuff like that happens. Nice site tho!!

Well, we all know you well enough to know you wouldn't do that intentionally. Stuff like that happens. Nice site tho!!

Do we really know him that well????????? Hummmmmmmmmm CIA NSA Alien

1st a picture, then your brain, then the world. I smell conspiracy, where's Oliver Stone and Micheal Moore

JL

I have never had a problem knowing what work was mine or who's pictures were who's. ever. and I mean EVER, nothing ever starts looking alike. I either did it or took the picture after I did it.Nothing winds up on my site that I haven't totally approved of prior.

Well good for you! How is that relevant to what happened? Would you like an award?

I have never understood the "I hate Fox " avatar you have either.hate has no place at tgs. the site looks okay.

Well, if you don't understand the avatar, how can you say it has no place at TGS?

I hate contractors who take avantage of their customers, give them substandard work for a premium price. Does THAT concept have a place at TGS?

Hate is sometimes a positive thing. So chill, dude! Some of us know Phillip well enough to know he'd never do anything like that intentionally.

I'm going to stand up for Phillip here as well.......the original matter (not that is was really a "matter") was handled privately and Phillip publically acknowledged and corrected it, said public acknowledgement was not even necessary. Takes a big person to voluntarily admit a mistake in front of all of his peers.

Celeste

I recall a guy from texas who claimed to have designed some of kbks' brochures.nobody asked him what his intentions might have been.Did you Mike?He hasn't been back dont worry. he got tarred and feathered,anybody that uses others works and claims them thiers deserves to be called on the carpet.Good for you Philip having worked it out with Celeste.I have edited my post only based on thier believe that it wasn't intentional and that they think highly of you,I respect Celeste.great you have taken down all the info that may have been mistaken,but the open apology says there may be many others are there?is it possible?. I said there is nothing put on my site that I don't approve and I know whats mine and what isn't! I stand by that solidly!You may want to be more careful next time.As far as the "I hate Fox avatar" it speaks for it self,Philips got a tough skin he can take it Mike your more the crybaby about it here. Mike , there is no good hate, you need to reevaluate that statement.As I will reevaluate philip and this situation.I am a reasonable person.Maybe I am a little hard on this a touchy situation for me,I wont go into that here and now.but a crack in credibility is a crack in credibility. Mike you need to chill out, Iam doing my job,do you really think this is okay for newbies to know printing anything of anyones work is gonna get a pass?even if you apologize when you get caught?Was it because the guy from texas isn't in you circle of wagons that he didn't get a pass?Maybe as the site moderator you should be removed.Ethics stand tall here and promoting high standards is what this site is all about.I accept the apology Philip has made on this site,however the actions are unacceptable and your giving a pass is unacceptable as well.Philip there is a crack in your integrity brought on by yourself,I surely hope this is rectified within yourself, thats something Mike won't be able to cover for you here.but good try there Mike.I will not comment on this subject beyond this post so do all the whining you want mike, for me you have no credibility any longer.However Bill Clinton could really use you now.

Good website Phillip. Like Dan was saying add more/larger digital photographs when you get around to it. My website has images scanned from film and don't look as good as digital. I will change them eventually.

Only other suggestion would be to have a graphic artist design a cool logo to make your company stand out. My designer did a great job with my logo, check it out.

Mike Sullivan

Pressure Washing Pro, Inc.

www.pressurewashingpro.com