Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

9/11 - who done it!

Who do you think is responsible for 9/11?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is responsible for 9/11?

• al-Qaeda
    • The Government
    • Other-please specify in post.

Question

There was an article in the 9-8-06 Washington Post-Style section regarding disbelievers of 9-11 and it was about how people in the U.S. including some very well educated ones and others in positions 'in the know' believe the government was behind it or had some hand in it.

The current poll indicates:

• 36% suspect the government promoted the attacks or intentionally sat on it's hands.
  • 16% believe explosives brought down the towers.
  • 12% believe a cruise missile hit the pentagon.

In another poll of those closer to ground zero, of New York city residents- 49.3% believed the government "consciously failed to act."

The numbers have been rising as the "9/11 Truth movement" stays on top of digging deeper.

So many of us were affected in so many ways by what happened that day and it was a turning point for most in directions of how they felt about their country, the world and their safety.

What do you think?

Rod!~

18 answers to this question

Whe word 'stupididity' comes to mind. These people that are 'in the know' have their own agenda and they are good at getting publicity. they more publicity they get the more people beleive them. These are the same people that say the moon landings were faked. these are the same people that believe the CIA invented AIDS to get rid of black people.

there were many intelligence failures in both the Clinton and Bush administrations, but to say any one person, much less many people conciously let 3000 americans die, and the economy get slammed on purpose defies common sense.

I think our goverment let us down both Clinton & Bush. I still think we are in grave danger and always will be. But we all know who did it! That peice of CRAP Bin Laden .......I'd love to see a picture of him dead on a board and then kill the millions of radical muslims that hate us

There are many many many websites with allot of interesting information in them. For example:

http://freedomfiles.org/war/pentagon.htm

http://www.thepowerhour.com/911_articles.htm

There are literally 1,000's of "theories" as to WHY and WHO.

When the Oklahoma City Federal Building was bombed, I had a brother who lived in OKC. Through his friends who supposedly worked there, some of the higher ups (officials) were supposedly told to "Stay home that day". Again, pointing to a Federal Government plot to blow the building up for whatever reason. To say the least, the after math was nothing compared to 9/11. We didn't go to war with a country due to the bomb, only convicted a couple of redneck farmers (or whatever they were).

Who knows...?? I sometimes think that the average US citizen is better off NOT knowing WHY or WHO. I am sure there are BIG BIG BIG things happening today that we are unaware of and I am sure we all sleep better NOT knowing about some things.

If the USA is so big and bad, why can't they catch this ONE guy Bin Laden? Or are they REALLY searching hot and heavy for him? I think we have enough technology and armed forces we could find anyone anywhere. Maybe not at the snap of a finger, but 5 YEARS? I find that hard to believe.

Whe word 'stupididity' comes to mind.

Yes, it does!!

www.debunking911myths.com

A great investigative article done by Popular Mechanics. They then delved even deeper, and published a book. Very interesting reading. Debunks the most common of the 9/11 "conspiracy" theories.

There are also seemingly "intelligent" people who still believe we never went to the moon. LOL!!

Everything I need to know about Islam I learned on September 11, 2001.

I may be ingnorant with this comment, I may be insensitive to the millions of innocent islamic believers, but to be honest, I don't care.

Our government may not always do the right thing, but it breaks my heart to know that fellow Americans can not see the forrest thru the trees and try to blame the attacks on our own leaders.

Who exactly was (IS) behind it, truth may never be known but I will say what I see happening.

We send our troops all over the world to fight, we call up reserves, the national Guard and hold back those that should be out after they have served their time.

What will happen once we call up more and sent them to fight who knows where, who and why?

The enemy will simply step in here and take over without a shot being fired.

Give it thought, if all our service people spread around the world who will be left here to defend the USA?

Only us private citizens, thats who.

And regardless if you are pro or con about guns once the gun control folks take them away it is all over with, nothing to defend the USA with, right?

Now do you think that the gun control people are behind it or being paid by some unknown who wants to overtake our great country?

Think long and hard about it before you simply say NO WAY.

Recall history, if there we no guns then there would be no USA as we know it today and trust me all of you that were not born till the 60s & 70s, it's totally different today then in the 40s and 50s.

Do you leave your doors unlocked at night, I doubt it, do you leave the keys in your vehicles, again I highly doubt it.

Do you even know your neighbors?

Do you even know who really runs your city and state?

Well do you?

Jon

Who exactly was (IS) behind it, truth may never be known but I will say what I see happening.

We send our troops all over the world to fight, we call up reserves, the national Guard and hold back those that should be out after they have served their time.

What will happen once we call up more and sent them to fight who knows where, who and why?

The enemy will simply step in here and take over without a shot being fired.

LOL!! Rigghhht. First, we're nowhere close to sending all our troops elsewhere. Second, despite the efforts of the anti-gun nutjobs, we are still a pretty well armed populace. Third, there is no enemy so well armed and so well organized that they'd get that many troops anywhere close to the US. They'd never get past our Navy and Air Force.

Do you even know your neighbors?

Do you even know who really runs your city and state?

Well do you?

Jon

Well, depends on who YOU think really runs our city and state. Do I know them personally, of course not. Do I know who they are, of course.

Do I know my neighbors? Yep...All 5 of them.

36% suspect the government promoted the attacks or intentionally sat on it's hands.

16% believe explosives brought down the towers.

12% believe a cruise missile hit the pentagon

It amazes me that there are people in this country that would believe such a huge load of BS. Scarey part is the number is growing. We even have them in our leadership. Oh well, just part of the program. It's real interesting watching the show.

ISYHTRAH

Mike you have only FIVE neighbors, what did you do run the rest out?

Heck I have that many cops as neighbors, well if you want to include the FBI guy, the detective, the sheriff and to uniform street cops.

That is for starters but I won't bore you with the rest of my neighbors, oh wait one is an attorney, one is a partner in a local oil company, another ah heck out of 65 in our little gated community I am the nut case here:)

Now don't think for one moment what I said in the other post is my total belief, some of it perhaps but it should get others to open up and post here, hopefully anyway.

Ah life is sure good.

Jon

36% suspect the government promoted the attacks or intentionally sat on it's hands.

16% believe explosives brought down the towers.

12% believe a cruise missile hit the pentagon

It amazes me that there are people in this country that would believe such a huge load of BS. Scarey part is the number is growing. We even have them in our leadership. Oh well, just part of the program. It's real interesting watching the show.

ISYHTRAH

Where did those poll numbers come from? I have a really hard time believing that 36% of people in the US think that the government caused or purposely allowed the 9/11 attacks to take place.

People often believe what they hear, and when they hear a theory about the pentegon that says it was a missile, some don't bother to check the facts, they just assume that whatever is being said is true. Afterall, it makes sense the way it is presented.

If those numbers are correct, the US population in general is much stupider than I thought.

Mike you have only FIVE neighbors, what did you do run the rest out?

Jon

Well, 5 that are close enough to realistically know them...There are others around here, but not really close enough to know, unless one of us took the time to stop by and say hi. We're pretty rural here tho. :)

And yes, life is good. No, better than good. Life is GREAT, as Jeff always says!

I think our goverment let us down both Clinton & Bush. I still think we are in grave danger and always will be. But we all know who did it! That peice of CRAP Bin Laden .......I'd love to see a picture of him dead on a board and then kill the millions of radical muslims that hate us

Aww cut the crap. Everyone here knows YOU did it. Imus was about to go public with the Hillary/Jeff/Bill love triangle and you guys blew it up to divert attention away from yourselves.

If the USA is so big and bad, why can't they catch this ONE guy Bin Laden? Or are they REALLY searching hot and heavy for him? I think we have enough technology and armed forces we could find anyone anywhere. Maybe not at the snap of a finger, but 5 YEARS? I find that hard to believe.

Every spent some serious time in wilderness? I don't mean in a state park, or a 5 mile hike, or a 1200 acre hunting plot. I'm talking out in the woods where becoming something's lunch is a real possibility, and no one would even hear your scream.

Becoming invisible is not as hard as it might seem. In fact, being lost and dying of exposure is the #1 cause of death amongst outdoorsmen. And rescuers generally know where they started, when they were last seen, and which direction they were headed. And let's not forget that they WANT to be found.

FWIW, Eric Rudolph stayed hidden for about 5 years here in the good 'ole USofA no more than about 20 miles from a busy tourist town.

I think that people who say that Bush did it should be drawn and quartered.

I'm so sick of the idiots who side with radical muslims. To me, they are worse than the radicals.