Sign in to follow this  
PressurePros

If you want a killer steak dinner

Question

Ate at Don Shula's last night. One word.. INCREDIBLE.

They have a bunch of locations. The service is excellent. We were seated in high back leather chairs (ie like you would find in an exclusive cigar bar) and everything from appetizers to desert was very impressive. If you are looking for a special night with the S.O, check this place out.

http://www.donshula.com/steakhouse1.htm

10 answers to this question

I'll be in Camden, NJ next week (across the river from Philly) for a few days. We'll give it a shot. Thanks! I was getting tired of eating at Chili's and Taco Bell. Is there a dress code? I'll be there for work and don't normally take "dressy" type things.

Speaking of Don Shula, My brother used to house watch for Don Shula at his mountain home in North Carolina. We did some maintenance cleaning on his house and while walking through it, I was tempted to look who was in his Rolodex. Thought there might be cameras in the house and decided not to.

Speaking of Don Shula, My brother used to house watch for Don Shula at his mountain home in North Carolina. We did some maintenance cleaning on his house and while walking through it, I was tempted to look who was in his Rolodex. Thought there might be cameras in the house and decided not to.

He is a very nice gentleman.......flies a seriously nice helicopter into the Elk River airport. My parents have played golf with him for years there.