Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

Large Hot Washers

Who makes the biggest and baddest hot washers? Steel Eagle has a all in one washer/vac combo that is powered by a 50 hp diesel. Drawbacks are that it is only 5.5 gpm and it needs a seperate hotbox. Price is in the high 20's.

I know Dave Olsen made a awesome 10@3000 kubota powered unit. Who else has an outrageous machine that just cleans like the dickens?

There was something I read a couple years back on an outfit down south some where I think that made a unit that was suppose to be a work horse. I want to say that the name wasvWater Cannon or Iron Cannon. Ran around 14k

I have a 11gpm 48hp diesel Powerwasher that can run two guns at 5.5gpm. This unit also comes with two propane burners that burn real clean. Got the idea of using propane burners from Dave Olsen. These burners have very few parts and burn much cleaner then diesel burners. My set-up came from this company http://www.silvereaglemanufacturing.com/

I have an Allison Iron Horse machine, had it for almost 3 years, so far so good. Mine is 6.5 @ 3600, w/ a 25 hp Kholer and General Pump. I wish I had opted for the bigger gpm, but it works well for me right now. This machine was made by John Allison, but he told me that he is no longer making them now.

Seems to be a trend that folks gain fame making their own unique unit and then stopping to sell the main stream. Maybe their is just no market for higher priced equipment when most folks are just going for price.

Funny how we get upset with the lowballer and how it hurts business, but then we go and look for the best price.

I was discussing that with another member (and vendor) of the board the other day. Funny how the rules change when the shoe is on the other foot......:)

"I hate lowballers, but I'll never pay more than I have to for equipment!"

This is the pictures of my propane burners and the diesel Powerwasher there hooked into. All of this equipment is now installed in an Enclosed trailer.

Hey Carlos----I bought this guys set-up that was pratically brand new. They paid $42,000 for the whole set-up which included the trailer and plenty of extra's. THis set-up only had 2 hrs on it. It was purchased for a multi Million Dollar buildings clean up job.The job went bad which caused this engineering company to put this rig on the selling block. I paid $26,000 for all of it and then I sold off the trailer for $4000. I could sell off the Diesel sprayer that came with this set-up for at least another $4000 which would make the total purchase price at about $18,000. I'm going to keep the diesel sprayer for the time being cause I'm still trying to find a reason to use it so my total is back up to $22,000.

All of this was of course a write off and in between I sold about $20,000 woth of equipment to make this purchase. So in reality it was a push. I love this new set-up and it saves me so much time when I do certain accounts so its money in the bank!!!

Okay, I want one of these. I just wonder how long I can hang on before I feel like a nap. As fast as it would clean, I would have way to much extra time on my hands. Good luck in me finding a helper that could hang on to 9 gallons for any length of time either.

http://www.silvereaglemanufacturing.com/specs/cw/d/1835dcw.htm

When using this Powerwasher at 11gpm for the flat surface machine its great. For blowing off bumm to kingdom come is awesome. To rinse of anything phenominal!! For strenghtening or tiring our your arms and shoulders...its good for that to:) But basically its money in the bank for me. Of course since I was told that the Pump cost in the neighborhood of $5000 if something was to go wrong then to fix it will cost a ton...The price of doing business with high end equipment..To me its worth the risk.

I will post some pictures of this powerwashing set-up thats now in my enclosed trailer. I'll start a different thread for this.

This is the pictures of my propane burners and the diesel Powerwasher there hooked into. All of this equipment is now installed in an Enclosed trailer.

Yeah, thats too pretty to not be in an enclosed trailer. ;)

I have a HydroTek 8 gpm/3000 psi 2-man rig. I run 8 gpm off of one side (concrete) and 5 or so gpm's off of the other side for house washes. (Downstream injector reduces volume - can be adjusted by swapping-out injectors. I have several sizes and all are quick-connected.

Joel, do you have any prices on these models?

I tried to contact them from their web link but it doesn't work, might just have to call them.

No I just assumed they would be expensive. Please share if you find out anything...

Joel, do you have any prices on these models?

I tried to contact them from their web link but it doesn't work, might just have to call them.

I forgot, they sell on ebay.

they have a 40hp/11GPM version up right now - $8000

http://cgi.ebay.com/WaterResearchUSA-2-Man-Hot-Water-Pressure-Washer-Skid_W0QQitemZ320042025783QQihZ011QQcategoryZ50388QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem