Sign in to follow this  
Jarrod

Thank God!!!!!!

Question

What a year it's been! I am so thankful to God for a great year in business. I am also greatful to my wife, Namrata, and daughter, Jaimi. I would also like to thank TGS and all of the people here who contributed to my successful year. My employees deserve a public thank you too!!!

I know I haven't posted in a while. I have been very busy working on my basement. Well, it's 90% finished now. I just wanted to share a few pics with you all.

This is my home gym, my favorite room in the house now!!

post-1482-137772168102_thumb.jpg

post-1482-137772168108_thumb.jpg

post-1482-137772168114_thumb.jpg

27 answers to this question

Thanks Paul. I get up with my daughter every morning at 6 30. After she gets on the bus, I work out. That hour and a half every morning is like therapy to me. My recording studio is the next project.

Jarrod, good to see ya!! That's awesome!! Once I get in a little better shape next summer, I'll be issueing a formal challenge for a youtube BENCH-OFF with Russ S, Jeff Robinson, and I guess you'll now have to be in (obviously, the weight will be 225 or 315, LOL, I cannot afford to get hurt, literally:)) It sucks being in bad shape. Again, nice crib!! And lest anyone forget how rich Jarrod is, he also built a deck and landscaped this summer!! Someone's makin' some paper!!:) Good to see you bud,

It won't really double your output by any stretch unless you are benching 135. I was doing 365 naturally for a rep and a half. Did a 4 week cycle of Deca and cyp and gained about 14 lbs and added maybe 50 lbs to my bench and 90 to my squat. I'll have to scan some old pics. 5'7 215 lbs with a 32" waist.

Thanx for the replies.

The gym is the Hoist V2. That thing kicks my butt every day. I tried a lot of home gyms and this one was an easy choice for me. To give you an idea about the resistance, with free weights, I would bench 225 lbs 10 - 14 times for 4 sets. On the V2, 100 lbs! I guess being humbled by this hunk of steel is a good thing.

Beth, thanx! It's nice to be missed! I wasn't planning to be away so long, I was so busy that I lost track of time. The other thing is that my wife's parents have been staying with us since late June. My computer is in their bedroom. They will be here until December. I know, I know - lots of cold showers!!!

....Make it a pic from around 93', strutting a small waist with your jean legs tight-rolled. Fishnet?? We wouldn't be so lucky:)

Probably more like do rag, *** bag and those hideous multi colored baggy pants.. and of course the string tank with the narrow cut back so your lats look bigger.

I actually already bought the equipment. I just have to make the 3rd bedroom in to a studio. The studio is a Zoom MRS802 8 track digital recorder with a built in cd burner and fantom for my condenser mic. Me and my daughter are recording a song with it right now and are almost done. We are going to do a 4-5 song ep. She has a great voice. I already took a pic of her for the cd cover.