Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Lost without TGS

Question

HEY EVERYONE !!!!!!! Had no internet for a couple weeks. We are moved in the new house, still have a couple months of unpacking and decorating, Josh loves the new house more running room

I'll tell you I was lost with out my internet. I'd cry myself to sleep every night. Id wake up in the middle of the night and just wander around had no intenet was going to start calling all you guys on TGS just to see what was going on, but I figured you all might get mad getting a call at 2:27 am LOL, I survived it but it was tough lol

Well all is going great, the new house is great, Biz is UNREAL, we are over booked up till Xmas, hired another guy and have an Ex worker coming down from VA for a couple weeks and Christians going to help me out too. I am slam packed with work, turning all my residential calls over to others. Nov is my biggest month ever.

Got to love it, Baby Jessica is sleeping night s now, my Mom is sooooo happy to be right next door, my wife she's doing OK a litlle post partum, but we see her doc next week to take care of that. So much going on, some times I dont beleive this is my GREAT life.

Good to be back on TGS

Life is GOOD

JL

10 answers to this question

thought it funny you hadnt posted in a while.

Congrats on the new digs.

Election is tuesday. ready to joust again?

Bring it on you Rumsfeld, Bush loving fool, LOL:lglolly:

I think the Republicans will hold onto power, oh well another 2 years of nothing getting done in congress

VOTE DEM IN 2006

I know you missed me you old compassionate Conservative:lgtear:

Jeff, I was wondering where you went. Give us an update on the 8 gpm machine. Does it kick but?

Lots of power, but having burner problems, to much fuel, its leaking, getting it fixed

We just did a small parking garage, man it really powers the Big Guy and great for rinse down

Lots of power, but having burner problems, to much fuel, its leaking, getting it fixed

We just did a small parking garage, man it really powers the Big Guy and great for rinse down

whats up hillary loving dem voting yankee?

Im having that same problem with mine. shoots a flame 4ft high, when first started, and smokes alot under the burner. I need to take it in. the guys at ameriteck in tampa said the come from the factory wired wrong and keep feeding fuel when heat is off.

Vote republican or we'll all have to listen to Nancy Pelosi even more than we do now.

Welcome back King. Glad to hear things are going well and sorry we didn't hook up last weekend. Once you are settled a bit more we should get dinner.

Keep a close on the post partum stuff. It can hide so deep that it is hard to see how bad it is and getting to talk about it openly in front of a qualified professional is suggested.

Sounds like biz is rockin! Keep up the good work.