Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Haggard

Question

Is that his name? The leader of the Evangelicals. Man whats going on with some of these conservitive leaders, Haggard, Foley, Delay, the list just keeps getting bigger

Haggard says its all a lie, now he comes out and says He got a massage from a gay prostitute, He bought METH but didnt use it. It sounds like Clintons " I didnt inhale" This guy should be shoot, to be such a hypocrite and to mislead his following. I know theres millions of evengelicals that I dont agree with all their views. But this lying piece of crap should never mislead these people like this. What he just thought he would never be found out, Scum bags!!!!!

35 answers to this question

People want to put there pastors and priest in glass houses, when the house breaks they act astonished.

My statement you may have missed, I believe it says about the same thing you said.

maybe you missed that?

I didn't take offense...and didn't interpret your comments as critical. I was expanding a little on your statement about men/women who work and pastor. The rest was just expanding...probably too much. Didn't mean to offend, is so please accept my apology.

Kevin

I didn't take offense...and didn't interpret your comments as critical. I was expanding a little on your statement about men/women who work and pastor. The rest was just expanding...probably too much. Didn't mean to offend, is so please accept my apology.

Kevin

Kevin, none taken...

Jeff, I guess we will only know come judgement day.

I am not a member of their church nor organization, but I have a few friends who are LDS (Church of Jesus Christ Ladder Day Saints, aka "Mormons."). I have had dinner with them, work with them, spent several entertaining evenings with their families, travel with them, etc. Pretty much, I know their character and how they are as "real" people outside of the church. Of all the denominations I've visited and known, of all the people of different denominations I've known, the way they apply Christ's word to their lives is the most true to what I believe is intended in the bible. They are committed to the family, they don't go shopping or out to eat on Sundays, they are faithful to their spouses and are in general very good people. Of course, there are always people out there who can ruin a good name. They be a little too "strict" for some, but they've been a pretty good influence on me and the way I live my life. I'm apt to help people, give my services and abilities for free, and spend my money to help others. I still say, however, that it is MINE to give, and not our governments

There is a dark side to the LDS church, you may not believe it if I told you. That's why I will send you to a website that will explain it from an ex-Mormon view point. This is someone that was caught up in that cult for many years before coming to Christ and being born-again. Here is a link www.ericbarger.com there you will find several stories about Mormon's and others under the heading cults. Read for yourself you will be amazed to find out how it really isn't the nice family do good to your neighbor type of thing like it is perceived to be.

A suggestion:

Are you ever reminded to listen to the voice inside?

Your heart, your soul, your spirit all speak to you and if you aren't listening they become what I can liken to the term 'atrophied' and unheard. To 'hear' them takes personal conviction, determination and discipline to accomplish. Quite your mind and meditate on silence...you know, the inner dialog that's constantly buzzing...stop it. Then listen in the tranquility of your silence. The message is for you alone and does not apply to others who's life has come to pass along a different path and whose circumstances are completely different than yours. Listen to the voice inside and live accordingly.

Rod!~

A suggestion:

Are you ever reminded to listen to the voice inside?

Your heart, your soul, your spirit all speak to you and if you aren't listening they become what I can liken to the term 'atrophied' and unheard. To 'hear' them takes personal conviction, determination and discipline to accomplish. Quite your mind and meditate on silence...you know, the inner dialog that's constantly buzzing...stop it. Then listen in the tranquility of your silence. The message is for you alone and does not apply to others who's life has come to pass along a different path and whose circumstances are completely different than yours. Listen to the voice inside and live accordingly.

Rod!~

The still, small voice.

ISYHTRAH