Sign in to follow this  
newlook

Gracefully Bowing Out!

Question

Over the last couple of weeks I have been approached by several individuals in our industry inquiring to me about my perception and/or position as it relates to the many topics that have found their way on our industry "hot list".

These topics have ranged from ~ the direction of the PWNA ~ my impression of GrassRoots.org ~ ***** and ~ the feasibility and logic of yet another organization forming.

The purpose of this thread is not to rehash the discussions that I have had privately. The purpose of this thread is to kindly ask those that have contacted me in the past regarding the above topics to please cease doing so at this time.

It has come to my attention that my comments have been distorted and used to imply things that I never said nor meant to say.

Why post this on the TGS? I want to save the embarassment of this particular individual by not contacting them personally. They have alot to contribute to our industry and trust that they will slow down on their agenda to really observe what our industry agenda could be!

As mentioned, this thread is not meant to start the dialogue about any of the above topics so please refrain from doing so!

Happy Holidays!!

10 answers to this question

Carlos if I want to contact you I will do so and if you hang up on my I will just call back, so there:lgsideway

The nerve of some people here.

Carlos is a good guy and for someone, anyone to harass another when asked nicely to stop should at some point be called out in public if they do not stop.

Jon

Carlos you are a class guy who is very consistent in your messages and I admire you for that. Never known you to sway back and forth.

I'm still knee deep in the middle of this with numerous emails and phone calls. Some of what I said was twisted and some others were wrong on my part and I'll admit that here and to a few individuals. I do make mistakes there's no denying that. I'm also extremely protected of friends and some here can vouch for that. I'm also very passionate about things and because of this I tend to rise to the top of what I believe in. But I do make mistakes and sometimes its because I get blinded in what I think is right (This is why I'm not religious because if I was I would be a religous fanatic and that would be a disaster).

To much sleep and time lost in this but I will continue onwards to get to that common ground. This is what I do...........................

The purpose of this thread is not to rehash the discussions that I have had privately. The purpose of this thread is to kindly ask those that have contacted me in the past regarding the above topics to please cease doing so at this time.

It has come to my attention that my comments have been distorted and used to imply things that I never said nor meant to say.

Why post this on the TGS? I want to save the embarassment of this particular individual by not contacting them personally. They have alot to contribute to our industry and trust that they will slow down on their agenda to really observe what our industry agenda could be!

Carlos, I am feeling your pain....even after deciding to take time off, I'm back to join your thread......this goes for me too!

Celeste