Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

PWNA News - December 2006

PWNA News

December 22, 2006

The winner of this months contest for a brand new Dewalt Pressure Washer valued at nearly $1000.00 is, Kevin Pearson from Great Falls, Montana!

Congratulations Kevin we know you will put this pressure washer to good use! The Power Washers of North America would like to thank everyone for taking the time to fill out this survey and we look forward to your responses in future surveys.

The PWNA would also like to welcome our newest manufacturer member, Dewalt. Welcome to the industries' association, we look forward to our venture together! The exciting opportunities available through this partnership with Dewalt and other industry leaders are far reaching and will promote the proper techniques used by professional pressure washers across the Nation. We are excited to announce that Dewalt will open its university's doors for PWNA to conduct our educational classes at their state of the art facilities.

Also, look out for your associations' logo, it will now be endorsed by Dewalt on all pressure washing product boxes, units, and product manuals. The PWNA job safety manual will also be included with all Dewalt Pressure Washers to promote safe and proper techniques when pressure washing.

What else? Dewalt is working with PWNA on creating an advisory board using you; our members and prospective members to give them feedback in the design and marketing of Dewalt products. Further details will be announced in future mailings of Water Works. You can imagine what doors this will open for your association in the future.

We received tremendous feedback in response to this latest survey, and we're looking forward to meeting you in Vegas. Please visit www.thepwna.org for more details. If you are not already a PWNA member, give us a call at our main headquarters 1.800.393.7962, we would be happy to help.

Please contact the PWNA headquarters at 800-393- 7962 or visit:

WWW.THEPWNA.ORG

The PWNA has represented the industry for the past 15 years and will continue to do so, on solid ground, for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Your Board of Directors

The PWNA

www.thepwna.org

1-800-393-7962

INFO@THEPWNA.ORG

I just got this email too...Are they going to partner with Home Depot next, maybe as their primary pressurewashing chemical supplier? Home Depot is likely the largest seller of DeWALT Pressurewashers, which appear to be no different than the line they used to sell, DevilBliss Excel.

I wonder how much DeWALT paid the PWNA to start pushing homeowner grade pressurewashers to its membership?

I think it is a good thing to see the logo on store items. As consumers that's how we will get used to the brand. You see the BBB everywhere. It is good to get recognition for the PWNA brand I think. I am glad to see this!

Beth

I think it is a good thing to see the logo on store items. As consumers that's how we will get used to the brand. You see the BBB everywhere. It is good to get recognition for the PWNA brand I think. I am glad to see this!

Beth

IS the PWNA logo going to be on DeWALT's pressurewashers/boxes in retail stores? That would be a good thing, if the organization chooses to represent the membership.

My opinion is they shouldnt be doing this. Why are they putting the logo on a box that a homeowner is going to by.

What, does people think that John Q homeowner is going to buy a dewalt pressure washer, take it home, start using it and takes him all day on the lower parts of the house, realizes he cant reach the higher parts, notices the PWNA logo, goes to their website and finds a local contractor? I dont think so.

Sign in to follow this