Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

TGS Site Supporter Forum - removed

Question

Sometimes you have an idea you think is a good idea, and it turns out not to be such a good idea. We opened a new forum yesterday for our TGS Site Supporters. It turns out, that some folks looked at that in a negative way, although we didn't mean it as anything but a way to say thank you. So, in response to several passionate and vocal members here on TGS we have pulled the private forums.

Thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it. :)

Beth

6 answers to this question

Thanks for all you've done for the industry. Being responsive is a sign of good leadership. As a member here, I appreciate the efforts you make to show you don't take us for granted. As a site supporter, I thank you for the trophy and the public thanks, it has been a good investment for me.

I should have been more clear, Ken.

I mean the huge 18 carat gold, diamond-studded chalice I'm currently sipping Negra Modelo out of.

I'm sure you have one around somewhere, mine arrived soon after I contributed.

Oh, there is a rather tiny artists rendering there by our screen names...yeah, that's the one I meant, this other is just a gift... from my wife... Morgan Fairchild...that's the ticket!

After I wrote that, FedEx knocked on my door. Inside the box marked 'fragile' was my solid platinum chalice adorned with the Crown jewels. (Rod slipped in a certificate of authenticity so I know its worth $$) They told me the Hope diamond had to be shipped separately for insurance reasons. I thought this was good but inside were tickets to this year's Super Bowl with a little note from Beth saying "Enjoy the penthouse suite we reserved for you and six friends"

The best $25 bucks I ever spent! Oops goota run someone with a (310) area code is calling.. I can't imagine whom that could be?

Sometimes you have an idea you think is a good idea, and it turns out not to be such a good idea. We opened a new forum yesterday for our TGS Site Supporters. It turns out, that some folks looked at that in a negative way, although we didn't mean it as anything but a way to say thank you. So, in response to several passionate and vocal members here on TGS we have pulled the private forums.

Thanks for your feedback, we do appreciate it. :)

Beth

Good effort Beth, sometimes you just cant win in such a public place as the internet. I support you and this site, because its a fun, informative place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

I would of liked the supporter form, so I could of talked s--t about all those other people LOL

Happy New Years