Sign in to follow this  
One Tough Pressure

Copy of Walmarts RFP

It looks like they want too much for any person to be able to deliver. Doing every Wally World in an entire state? Sounds like hocus pocus to me. I'd bet the local Mngr has the descression to hire it done or have Jim Bob the produce kid grab a sprayer off the shelf and go at it. They just from a corporate possition need to have it look like there "offering" the "local" companys the "oportunity" for the PR all the while knowing "Jim Bob" is going to do it. Otherwise have their cake and eat it too.

It looks like they want too much for any person to be able to deliver. Doing every Wally World in an entire state? Sounds like hocus pocus to me. I'd bet the local Mngr has the descression to hire it done or have Jim Bob the produce kid grab a sprayer off the shelf and go at it. They just from a corporate possition need to have it look like there "offering" the "local" companys the "oportunity" for the PR all the while knowing "Jim Bob" is going to do it. Otherwise have their cake and eat it too.

I saw and spoke to Jim Bob at the Roswell GA Walmart Mansell street store recently - water running into the storm water drain, never heard of clean and recovery, does a couple of stores. Had a hot water rig and a hand wand. Tell me again why I invested in all my equipment and I did not even quote on the contract.

Man, what ever happened to the days when you dealt directly with the store manager. When you got through washing you got hin to sign off on the invoice and got paid cash from cust. Service. He had a budget to work with and as long as he stayed within it he had full discretion. Those days were nice. Of course that was when mr. Walton was alive. Back then i had several walmarts and k marts throughout alabama. However, i think i will pass on walmarts now there are other jobs that are less trouble

Idiots on Both Sides destroyed that!!!

Man, what ever happened to the days when you dealt directly with the store manager. When you got through washing you got hin to sign off on the invoice and got paid cash from cust. Service. He had a budget to work with and as long as he stayed within it he had full discretion. Those days were nice. Of course that was when mr. Walton was alive. Back then i had several walmarts and k marts throughout alabama. However, i think i will pass on walmarts now there are other jobs that are less trouble