Sign in to follow this  
CLASSICPW

Anybody working now in the N East?

Question

It's been so cold that I haven't touched my trailer in 3 weeks. I don't have the liberty of a heated garage so if i pull out the trailer on a 35 degree day, I have to fully winterize it when I'm done. I've told my customers that I'll be there when it get's back in the 40's and they are totally cool about it. Luckily I'm on a project rehabbing part of my inlaw's house.

What's everybody else doin'?

8 answers to this question

Doing office work, marketing work, etc.... getting organized for spring. It's also a good time to work on equipment ( if you have a heated area) and also to get things done at home. Great time to vacation if you have the opportunity. I like knowing I don't have to drive in the mess outside...ice storms are no fun. Yuck.

Beth

Just got back Sunday from my second cruise in two months. Building a ramp for the new garage/shed for my PW equiptment. Getting ready for the tax man.

Fine tunning my spring marketing plan & getting my material list ready.

Just got back Sunday from my second cruise in two months. Building a ramp for the new garage/shed for my PW equiptment. Getting ready for the tax man.

Fine tunning my spring marketing plan & getting my material list ready.

Photos! Cruise photos please...start a vacation thread.... :)

Beth

Ive been working on getting our vehicles out of my garage and driveway. Theres nothing like shoveling heavy snow and ice.

Since I hired my first FT guy this year, Im nervous about when his start date will be. He is currently employed and needs to gove his employer a two week notice. Hopefully we can start working mid March. Getting antsy already.