Sign in to follow this  
Beth n Rod

Please welcome Jarrod - New Forum Leader!

Question

33 answers to this question

Hey Jarrod, have fun.

Someone should take my mod position (Beth), I dont know what the hell I'm doing anyways. It was very nice that I was asked but Im not contributing to the position:lgbonk:

Jarrod you'll be a great help, pick up my slack will you!!!

Hey Jarrod, have fun.

Someone should take my mod position (Beth), I dont know what the hell I'm doing anyways. It was very nice that I was asked but Im not contributing to the position:lgbonk:

Knock it off Jeff and get back to work...:whip: Just keep everyone in line and nobody gets hurt!

;)

Rod!~

congrats Jarrod. I moderated this board amongst a few other over the years and some of the best Moderators have stood out...I'm thinking that you can and will fall into one of those groups.

Best of luck keeping the juices flowing. Its always nice having new blood taking the lead...Juts don't bleed to much or some will just suck it right out of ya...

congrats Jarrod. I moderated this board amongst a few other over the years and some of the best Moderators have stood out...I'm thinking that you can and will fall into one of those groups.

Best of luck keeping the juices flowing. Its always nice having new blood taking the lead...Juts don't bleed to much or some will just suck it right out of ya...

Thanks John. I did not know that there were vampires here. I always thought Squirtgun had a transylvainian tone to his accent. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Thanks John. I did not know that there were vampires here. I always thought Squirtgun had a transylvainian tone to his accent. Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Not to worry Jarrod with the new posting rules I can't be me anymore.That being the case it will limit how much and often I'll be posting.It's really a shame that we can no longer come here and debate any and everything about our industry because a few people are so very sensitive.Through no fault if their own Beth and Rod have had to make things restrictive and that just plain sucks.

Hey I always loved good debates/Discussions with Scott(Squirtgun) and many others. The ones I never liked are the ones who bash the heck out of ya and within a year there gone from the radar. I used to get hooked line and sinker with them and those are the ones that where draining...and really a waste of time.

The good debates like Beth said are fun. I like them. The bashing and slamming that can come from them are a tough pill to swallow so that should be avoided. To many people get lost in there expressions with the written word which makes some debates tricky but if all heads stay above water and the Moderators do there job it can be done and be done effectively.