Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

Family show off :)

Question

13 answers to this question

I did that with 18 inches of my hair about 10 years ago for the kids with cancer program in Austin. It felt great to help out. Yes I had that much hair and looked like Tommy Chong. But the reward of it was immeasurable.

I actually looked human afterwards. I know some lucky little kid got a head full of hair that had so much mileage and history to it, it should have been framed in any other case.

you have an awesome child Celeste.

ILMXJ

I used to be a network manager at a local school system and they did Locks of Love every year. Every year there were at least 20 kids that donated their hair. Awesome program. Your daughter has alot to be proud of, as do you.

you guys are crazy... her nose is a little off center, which makes her not my type :D

I had to stare at her for about 10 minutes to try and find something wrong...:D

that's awesome Celeste, looks like you and Rog are raising respectible young adults. Charity nowadays is so uncommon....

That's a wonderful gesture. It helps someone else, and it helps her manage a huge head of hair. I have seen her locks live and in person, and this child has an amazing head of hair. Or....she did!

Great job Hanna! {{{hugs}}}

Beth

p.s. Madi loves your new look!