Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Am I crazy

Question

My boy just got over a bad virus, pooping & puking, my little girl has been sick for 4 days and crying for all those days, been to the doctors office a couple times. Not much sleep and going a little crazy. I'm 45, my wife is 27, my son is almost 4 and my baby girl is 7 months. My wife is always says she wants more babies. I keep saying NO. For some reason all of a sudden I want more kids maybe 2 or 3 more I always wanted a gang of kids, am I CRAZY..........YES. We'll see I want a gang of kids so they can watch out for each other and we love our kids so what the heck, I might just go for it. They dont call me stud for nothing, OK its not they its my wife LOL

I crack my self up and now I think I finally cracked

LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Jeff

8 answers to this question

Jeff, I think I have the same virus as YOU.... My daughter is 5, my wife is getting ready to pop anytime in April (Due date is the 28th) and I'm already thinking about another one. She KNOWS I'm crazy and she's saying that if she has to have a c-section, then she's gonna make them knock me out and start snippin on me at the same time. Sooo, I'm scheduling more work than usually in the month of April :D

Jeff, I think I have the same virus as YOU.... My daughter is 5, my wife is getting ready to pop anytime in April (Due date is the 28th) and I'm already thinking about another one. She KNOWS I'm crazy and she's saying that if she has to have a c-section, then she's gonna make them knock me out and start snippin on me at the same time. Sooo, I'm scheduling more work than usually in the month of April :D

Funny

Tell her it against your religion, what can she say

Good luck with the new baby coming. CONGRATS

Nope, you are not crazy. I wish that we had about 5 more. My wife does too, it just did not work out that way. We stopped at four. If we had started a few years earlier, though...