Sign in to follow this  
Under Pressure AZ

What do you do when nature call's?

Question

So you just had a 1/2 pound burrito that just isn't sitting well and you're half way into a job, what would/do you do if it was a one man job/biz? Pack up and go to McD's or something? ASk to use customers restroom? If you are on a construction site, it's not so bad.

Just curious as a newbie starting up, cause I know it will come up and I am sure it has for most.

D

18 answers to this question

I think you learned a good lesson as a newbie! Also, you might want to skip the bran muffins and pot of coffee at breakfast before a job!

I go light on the lunches when I'm working anyway. Big burgers (or burritos) make me want to take a nap. Try an energy bar, a piece of fruit, or those crazy artificially orange colored crackers that have cheese or PB in them for lunch, then pig out at night.

Leave the tools and run!

Funny story. I was cleaning gutters out in the boonies when unplesantries set upon me suddenly. I dashed to my truck and flew down endless miles of road (no TP). Just when it seemed like I would never make it, I spotted a port-let in the middle of front lawn at a McMansion under construction. I got everyone's attention as I took the corner screeching on two wheels. They were all still trying to figure out what the heck was going on when I raced up the drive, threw it into park, and jumped out quickly. I dashed across about 75 yards of new sod and ducked into the safety of the porto-let. Seconds later I heard wild laughter from all over that work site. They were still laughing and making wise cracks when I went back to my truck.

From that day forward, I keep a roll in my truck at all times. It has saved me more than once.

I like the Plug"s from " Cork it >. com " or the 5 gallon bucket wih a shower curtain. Get up an hour early to have a cup of coffee! Deep thoughts before you leave for work! Timing is everything !The rhythmic pattern of the bowel ....movement..

Leave the tools and run!

Funny story. I was cleaning gutters out in the boonies when unplesantries set upon me suddenly. I dashed to my truck and flew down endless miles of road (no TP). Just when it seemed like I would never make it, I spotted a port-let in the middle of front lawn at a McMansion under construction. I got everyone's attention as I took the corner screeching on two wheels. They were all still trying to figure out what the heck was going on when I raced up the drive, threw it into park, and jumped out quickly. I dashed across about 75 yards of new sod and ducked into the safety of the porto-let. Seconds later I heard wild laughter from all over that work site. They were still laughing and making wise cracks when I went back to my truck.

From that day forward, I keep a roll in my truck at all times. It has saved me more than once.

if only one of them had a camera phone :D hahahahahah

ALWAYS CARRY TP....ALWAYS.

Another advantage of an enclosed rig.

The WIDE MOUTH gatorade bottle gets plenty of use. As for #2, a 5'er works just fine. Assume the position slightly forward of where you 'think' you should be. I was surprised how far back everything happens:lgbugeyes. Clean the 5'er by mixing a housewash batch and xjetting your next customer. This is one of my most popular upsell items.

/neil

Clean the 5'er by mixing a housewash batch and xjetting your next customer. This is one of my most popular upsell items.

/neil

Sounds like a pretty crappy way to make money!

Yeppers I almost always have my 6x12 cargo trailer on the job.. When last nights cheap beer, and greasy burgers take effect, hahha I just head to the the trailer and close the doors and get my ole' trusty 5'er out and YES ALWAYS keep some good paper towels or TP on board.. 10# boxes of rags are way to expensive.. ..PS dont forget to open the vent in ceiling of trailer

Mark

i sit on the crapper every morning for a good 15-20 minutes so I dont have these problems. but if I get prairie doggin I use the customers bathroom or haul ass to McDs

Another advantage of an enclosed rig.

The WIDE MOUTH gatorade bottle gets plenty of use. As for #2, a 5'er works just fine. Assume the position slightly forward of where you 'think' you should be. I was surprised how far back everything happens:lgbugeyes. Clean the 5'er by mixing a housewash batch and xjetting your next customer. This is one of my most popular upsell items.

/neil

Asheneil, Judy made the exact same expression as the emoticon in you post when I read this to her.

:lgsideway