Sign in to follow this  
Celeste

I just have to show off.....

Question

my daughter!!!!!! Graduated from USAF BMT this weekend - I can't even get into all the wonderful things that her TI's said about her - makes me all weepy! We are so proud of Ashlie. She's off to Tech school now :)

Take a look at one of America's finest young people!

18 answers to this question

Good to see some of the younger generation supporting our country. USAF is a great branch of service to be in. I tip my hat to your daughter..

Celeste

Well done - good job you did there, I have a son doing very well at NGCSU (North Georgia College and State University) - one of the few military colleges in the USA.

Rob

She went into the medical field - her job will be Med Lab Apprentice. She had started nursing school in college then decided to do the military thing. Her plan is to finish nursing while enlisted :)

Celeste

It's a good move to go into something like that which has a counterpart job in the civilian world. One of my Air Force buddies was a lab tech, got out after only four years, and has made a good career out of it. I also have made a good living from my Air Force training.

Geeesh...now I'm getting all nostalgic...

Congrats.

I'm biased, but I think the USAF is the way to go if you are going to join the military. What's she going to tech school for??

Navy guy here but the USAF was right there for my choices of which Branch of Service to join. Besides seeing the world the other factor as to why I picked the Navy was because I heard they served the best food out of the 4 main branches....shows you where my mind was at back then...as it is today..Show me the FOOD.