Sign in to follow this  
bigchaz

business card feedback

Question

32 answers to this question

Jeff,

See RICK, you had to ask about the fish

Interesting thing about freedom, never know where a topic will lead. I was going to make a comment about eating crow and fish, but nevermind.

I think the card is awesome...............Better than that devil worshippers Ricks card LOL

Went to a wicca (white) gathering on All Hallows Eve once when I was in my 20's. Kind of interesting, but so was the girl I was with. Didn't worship and didn't stay with the girl long. Did go to Sunday School when I was a kid. Am I forgiven?

After this thread, will never forget what the fish symbol means.

O nd Rick no apologies necessary. Gave me a good laugh

I appreciate yalls input on the fish though. I realize its probably a risk, but after thinking about it, I think its gonna stay. I think it represents who I am, and if people have a problem with, Ill be more than glad to talk it over with them...while doing the best dang job on their deck they'll ever get.

Ill spare everyone my disagreements with the concept of tolerance and offending people. In short tolerance forces people to support the "live and let live" lifestyle without any semblance of respect. Makes having a moral character, a "crime of intolerance" Call it my last little stand against ever decreasing symbols of social morality in culture. Maybe I can get the ACLU involved. Thatd be a fun venture

Uh o i probably already said too much

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it

Dang your right. Did keith do your label as well?

Sure did.

On a separate note, I respect your rights to "make a stand" so to speak. I make my stand in business by crushing anyone that comes between me and my ability to earn. I don't take business lightly. I am also a God loving person. I don't cheat anyone. I try to always be a stand up person. I'm just a firm believer in separating religion and politics from business. Thats why I stay out of those types of threads on here. Thirty percent of my biz comes from non-christians. I have to stay neutral.

Agreed, some people try to push the religion angle not because it is who they are, but because they hope to be able to use it to get more work...And that's just wrong.

That being said, we're not perfect either. I've been a total ass right here on this board more than once...but that's not who I am most of the time.

Either Jesus or your baby or both has done something to you Mike, because you've mellowed quite a bit this past year

That guy will get his

have a good one

O nd Rick no apologies necessary. Gave me a good laugh

I appreciate yalls input on the fish though. I realize its probably a risk, but after thinking about it, I think its gonna stay. I think it represents who I am, and if people have a problem with, Ill be more than glad to talk it over with them...while doing the best dang job on their deck they'll ever get.

Ill spare everyone my disagreements with the concept of tolerance and offending people. In short tolerance forces people to support the "live and let live" lifestyle without any semblance of respect. Makes having a moral character, a "crime of intolerance" Call it my last little stand against ever decreasing symbols of social morality in culture. Maybe I can get the ACLU involved. Thatd be a fun venture

Uh o i probably already said too much

Thanks for the feedback guys, appreciate it

With the fish there might be more people like Rick, maybe they will think it has something to do with water or you clean boat docks. LOL only kidding you Rick

Chaz, go with what you think is right & proper I always say!

Jeff

I think everyone is making a big deal out of nothing really. If I see "the fish" on something doesn't make me want to go with that guy over another though and I'm a Christian. I personally don't put it on my stuff because the way I see it is if I have to "tell" someone that I am, then I'm prolly acting in a manner that suggests otherwise.

Do what you want bro, either way, it's a nice card and I would say exactly what Jeff said, go with what you think is right :)