Sign in to follow this  
anthony szabo

Keeping Restora in the stores

Question

I don't know about anyone else on this BB, but I am having excellent results using and selling the Restora product. I know Flood has new owners and they think the Restora line is something of a dead horse.

If you use Restora or would like for the product to stay around lets all band together and Hit the Flood Company up to put the product back in production.

I use it on residential bids for:

Shutters oxidation

Siding oxidation

Garage door oxidation

Front door of the home Oxidation

My neighbors four wheeler the plastic body

I used the product tonight on the rear Vinyl seats of my JD gator and it was impressive.

I don't know about anyone else but we are making money with Restora. Its a great add on service.

Can we start a petition here Beth? To send to Flood? If so can you start it for me.

Thanks

Tony

10 answers to this question

Anthony,

This is our second year of using Restora. we will continue to use it as long as we can get it. The problems, I believe are some inexperienced or could care less contractors do not clean the substrate. They low ball, then cloud the issue by applyng Restora over Oxyidation. We have never had any problems and find Restora is one of our most profitable jobs. We have three homes lined up so far this year. Looking forward to 50-100 if possible. Thank You.

My only problem with the Restora is with my Workman's Comp. Not classified to be on exterior ladders and reclassifying would negate any add-on profit potential. I know Terry is a painter and probably has the right classification. Any info would be appreciated. I am all for add-on services.

Anthony,

This is our second year of using Restora. we will continue to use it as long as we can get it. The problems, I believe are some inexperienced or could care less contractors do not clean the substrate. They low ball, then cloud the issue by applyng Restora over Oxyidation. We have never had any problems and find Restora is one of our most profitable jobs. We have three homes lined up so far this year. Looking forward to 50-100 if possible. Thank You.

Tegrey,

Where can I get Restora?

Scott

I thought they already killed the product last I heard.

You using temp service help Ken? I checked into that and they told me I couldn't have the guys up on ladders but.... we do alot of ladder work so that didn't happen :) .

I still have a box of restora that I need to use on my house to see if I like it. It gets good reviews from the contractors who have used it. Does anyone have any before and after pics of restora on an entire house? Also has anyone seen what the siding looks like a couple years after restora was applied?