Sign in to follow this  
Jim Bethel

Greetings from Australia - Install Pics...

Question

Hi Team,

I have been reading some of the posts on here for a while now and I am very impressed with the level of knowledge displayed on here. Let me introduce myself. My name is Jim and am involved with PowerClean Australia. We supply to carpet and hard surface cleaners throughout Australia and New Zealand.

I thought I would share with you some of our latest work with clean and capture machinery for hard surface cleaning.

Genesis1.jpg

This again is a Toyota Super Long Wheel Base - yes this is one of the larger vans we get access too here in Australia before you really need to fork out for the larger Sprinters and Iveco vans.

Genesis2.jpg

We installed the new Genesis ZXT into it and ducted the exhausts through the floor with underbody mufflers.

Genesis11.jpg

These are one of the few vans we have down under that have dual sliding doors. Make servicing the machine a breeze with the second sliding door.

Genesis5.jpg

This is looking in the back door of the van. This van and machine have been set up specifically for hard surface cleaning. You can see in the right hand side mounted against the stainless chemical shelf is a high pressure lance and also the foam generator attachment also.

We have made the suspended drawer with enough width left in there so we can wheel in our high pressure portable (1000 psi with 2x3 stage vacs) which you can see. Sitting in a bracket affixed to the stainless steel vac hose reel is our edging tool, and of over the far right hand side is the larger external waste pre-filter to stop the larger debris reaching the vacuum tank.

Genesis12.jpg

And yes, we have plumbed this rig for 2.5" hoses.

Genesis8.jpg

When you go to empty the stainless pre-filter, it is as simple as unclipping three hold down brackets, then the entire filter pivots over and outside the rear end of the van.

Genesis9.jpg

You can then place the rubbish from the mesh cage into a bin, and hose out the rest of the tank whilst it is upside down.

Genesis10.jpg

We mounted the high pressure solution hose at the back of the vacuum hose this time. Being electric wind up, we don't have to reach back and wind it up by hand, so essentially, we could mount it wherever we have spare room in the vehicle. We just press the button and it winds up from underneath the vacuum hose reel.

Genesis7.jpg

This is the final shot of the rig showing the hard surface head in place and also the sliding drawer being filled up with extras.

I hope to talk to you all later on, but in the mean time, I thought I would share these photo's with you to show you what the other half of the world is up to icon7.gif

I'll continue to read through the posts here as there is a lot of info going back for some time to try and take in.

Jim

6 answers to this question

Very impressive Jim!

and I thought the other half of the world was Texas,

and Australia was the land Down Under...

Ha! but I will go back and look at those pictures again!

r

Oiy & Welcome!

Good to see you lads from down under here on TGS. We have a couple more from Australia here as well and you may find networking with them helpful. Perhaps they may post here and introduce themselves as well.

Enjoy the forums~

Rod!~

Jim,

Welcome to TGS. Very nice looking set up you have there. I have one of those pre-filters, but it has the cloth bag. I guess I should have a basket made for it, thanks for the idea.

Do you have any water tanks at all, or do you discharge everything onsite?